Interest Check: Kaldorei Martial Art Class

Moon Guard
So. Ceyora here is the Moonblade's monk leader and developed the Moonlit Path, a style of martial art that has a focus on Night Elf ideals, philosophy and religion.

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in attending weekly / bi-weekly events to learn, practice and roleplay out learning this style? It is not Night Elf (or even monk, though it'd help you to be one) exclusive but it does preach a lot about Night Elf faith.
Might have to have my monk go to one of these. Once I find a suitable IC outfit.
Ferenold would progagly go, in-so-far as it allows him to understand how much pure Kaldorei philosophy and religion were before they were mucked up by outsiders.
I'd try my best to attend. But you know how predictable my schedule is. :(

OT: What do you think of the monk animations for your night elf? Not glitchy or silly looking?
I'd be willing to come and learn from you :D

10/04/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Lito
OT: What do you think of the monk animations for your night elf? Not glitchy or silly looking?

I like all of them except Spinning Crane Kick. I hate how my night elf holds her fists up still for that.

Unlike some other races, Night Elf female monk animations are pretty solid.
up
It depends on the times/days, but I'd love to go if it's on when I am!