Master of the Ways

Professions
Yeah Baby!! I gots that :)

How many others out there got that?
Gratz! Only one of my Guildies has it so far...

I'm more interested in the other professions right now, but have been sending all my cooking mats to an alt banker for when i'm ready to get'er done.
Gratz! Only one of my Guildies has it so far...

I'm more interested in the other professions right now, but have been sending all my cooking mats to an alt banker for when i'm ready to get'er done.

Thats what I have been doing. I have my cooking at 584 for raid food, but am working on getting my serpent, an getting exalted with Anglers, an am looking for LW patterns.

But Grats on the achievement, it is a PiA
We have one dude with it, it is definitely some effort. They should have made server first Master of the Ways instead of 600 cooking imo. Grats though.

The tue/wed hotfix nerfed the drop rate on the meats I was going to grind for ironpaw tokens, so I wish I would have focused on it sooner!
I woke up yesterday with it being a possibility. I was at 600 in one path, was around 550 in the other. The longer the day went on, the more likely it was I was gonna get it, I was obsessed with getting Master of the Ways at that point. It's nice to have because not everyone in Stormwind has that title.
i did this the other day and all i can say is that it was probably the most miserable thing ive ever done in this game. It didn't even feel good to complete it because i had just spent 60k gold to make a bunch of 250 stat feasts that were now pretty much useless because i can make 275 feasts.... disappointing experience overall.
@Zachfu You forgot the most demoralizing part of it. You did it all for a pattern that should have been a guild achievement and >>>ISN'T<<< the best stat food for a raid. Oh yeah that's right there is 300 stat food in each specialty.

I finished this just a few minutes ago and now I just want to kick puppies. The requirements and mats are extremely brutal. I don't expect a lot of people to get this for a long time. There will be 10-20 per server in the first couple months, but wow... simply wow... I want to display the title, but to be reminded of that grind.... yuck.
i donno that it necessarily should have been a guild achievement, but it definitely should be 300 stats.
10/04/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Zachfu
i donno that it necessarily should have been a guild achievement, but it definitely should be 300 stats.

Have you tried eating one to see if the +25 stats applies?
it doesnt

if i eat a 250 wok feast i get 275, if i eat a panderan feast i get 275
I'm at 3/6 atm but I'm gonna get it this weekend. I don't know why it's become an obsession of mine to do it, like I NEED to get it. Can't wait though no matter how much it cost
its rough, though i will say , after killing elgelon tonight after the enrage like half a second before he finished casting w/e to blow everyone up, the gold was well worth the 25 stats. It was just a very frustrating and unsatisfying experience overall.
Meeee
I did it and have 56 tokens left :)
Yarp
I managed to get it before they nerfed the droprate of Wildfowl Breast. Looking at it now, I don't think I could have it in me to try and get it now, getting all that meat to turn into tokens really helped. On top of the tons of Spirits of Harmony :)

Easily my go-to title for the x-pac
I should have it by this weekend. I've been farming like crazy and the fact I sold a nice 476 lvl ring I can't use helped in purchasing the mats.

Like the rest of you, there's an obession to getting all of them done, and the fact I'm also a chef IRL says I'll be damned.

Seriously, grats to all of you who have it already.
I'm maxed on all the cooking ways. I just need to go out and get a few things to actually do the master of the ways quest and I'm done. turtle meat ftw
Got mine 8 days ago on October 1st =)
Got mine lastnight and started training Naomi my cooking student.