@Valor Points

General Discussion
Anyone else finding it painstakingly hard to get Valor Points?
Challenge modes ;D
Wait until LFR is out, that plus heroics plus scenarios, plus all the VP from dailies...it'll be fine
10/04/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Mmda
yep... pretty ridiculous. i've been grinding for 3 days and am only at 500 rofl.. wtf are we supposed to do we can only get 30 per run MAX

Dailies, scenarios, challenge modes.
10/04/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Mmda
yep... pretty ridiculous. i've been grinding for 3 days and am only at 500 rofl.. wtf are we supposed to do we can only get 30 per run MAX

I do dailies while waiting for the DPS queue so I'm at about 650 so far this week. I don't mind the valor, once LFR/Raids start going valor will start to be faster.
yeh
As it should. Valor gear is high-end gear and shouldn't be given out like candy.
10/04/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Lignar
Wait until LFR is out, that plus heroics plus scenarios, plus all the VP from dailies...it'll be fine

I think the problem you're going to find is that you need Valor gear to qualify for entry to LFR.
10/04/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Kaganfindel
I think the problem you're going to find is that you need Valor gear to qualify for entry to LFR.

Right now, in my current gear, am I one point shy of being able to do LFR. I need either new shoulders, new pants, or a new belt to gain that last point. But I was just commenting on the fact I do dailies everyday and at least one dungeon a day. And I am at just over 200 before today dailies. I'm more of a weekend warrior guy where I can spend most of my time playing all weekend. I get on to do my dailies and that's about it. Sad they removed the weekend warrior type gameplay from Valor gear. :\

No you don't. Granted, I have a valor piece from the klaxxi because they lowered the rep requirement to honored but I'll be able to craft my tailoring epics today which will boost me over the 463 ilevel regardless.

And I don't know why everyone's so concerned about valor points right now. Until you reach honored or better with the new factions there is nothing to spend them on.

Heroic bosses drop 463 gear , justice point gear is 458 now...you need 463 (or less?) to enter LFR, I think...so it's not 'required'
And I don't know why everyone's so concerned about valor points right now. Until you reach honored or better with the new factions there is nothing to spend them on.

I'll be hitting Revered with Klaxxi tomorrow or the next day. Honored with Golden Lotus tomorrow for sure.
Queue for Heroics.
Do dailies while waiting.
???
Profit!

Also, LFR will give a nice chunk of VP also.
How are you supposed to get 463 gear with justice points? It's all lower than 463. Is the VP gear 463? Even if it is it will take forever to get geared enough to do LFR. So how are you able to get into LFR if all the gear outside of a Raid is lower than 463? Am I missing something??
10/04/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Vibram
How are you supposed to get 463 gear with justice points? It's all lower than 463. Is the VP gear 463? Even if it is it will take forever to get geared enough to do LFR. So how are you able to get into LFR if all the gear outside of a Raid is lower than 463? Am I missing something??

You don't

Heroics drop ilvl 463 gear