No more quests? HELP!

New Player Help and Guides
I just reached level 10 on my Night Elf Hunter and now I see no quests on my mini map... They just all disappeared. I have tried walking to different towns (I'm currently by Seabreeze I believe?) and NOTHING. I even tried clicking on the "show low level quests" map options and still see NOTHING. Is it because I just chose my specification? I think I picked to be a Beast something or other. Haha. HELP! I have nothing to do... and I'm just wondering around killing random things. Super boring.
Just kidding, apparently she is only a level 9. But regardless, everything else is correct.
Hey Tygrade. The first town you should come to is dolanaar, and after that is darnassus. If you have finished all your quests in both areas it's time to head to the mainland. If you head to the big purple portal in darnassus it will take out outside where you can take boats to different areas.
I don't think I have finished the quests though, there were more on my map until I picked my specification and then they vanished. I will head back to Dolanaar and see if that helps! Thanks!
10/04/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Tygrade
I don't think I have finished the quests though, there were more on my map until I picked my specification and then they vanished

2 possibilities:

You may have completed a quest that was offered by several quest givers.

OR

When you dinged 10 you out-leveled the available quests you saw before.

If you think it may be the 2nd one, and you want to do those quests:

Mini-map in the top right hand corner.
On the border of the mini-map you'll see a magnifying glass icon.
Click the magnifying glass and you'll get a drop down window with lots of options.
Check off the "low level quests" option.

Now quest givers with quests you've out-leveled will have their exclamation points again both on the maps and in the game world.
Likely that you've just outleveled quests, so they're not show automatically -- fix for that is above.

WoW is nicely designed that as you're finishing up one zone, you'll get a quest that points you to the next zone or zones for the next few levels. Something like "bring this letter to so and so" or "check out the deserted encampment".
Im having a terrible time finding quests as well, after Godfrey killed the banshee queen all my quests have dissapeared. i am currently searching the Undercity and i am still having no luck, any ideas where i should go?
01/04/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Haileywinter
Im having a terrible time finding quests as well, after Godfrey killed the banshee queen all my quests have dissapeared. i am currently searching the Undercity and i am still having no luck, any ideas where i should go?

It's best to start a new thread with your own question than to drudge up an old and only tangentally related thread. The OP was a different level than you (level 10 at the time), and a Night Elf, so much of the information that was given to her would be irrelevant to you. Also, old threads tend to have old info. This game changes quite frequently, and sometimes drastically, so info that was correct just a few months (or even weeks) ago could be completely wrong now.

Like the OP, you have probably just outleveled the quests in your area, and have done all the early-20's and below quests in Undercity. If you want to stay in the Forsaken quest chain, the next quest zone for you is Hillsbrad, it's a level 20-25 area. You're smack in the middle of that zone's level range, so that's probably why it's not showing up for you on the Warchief's Command Board.
01/04/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Haileywinter

Head to the border between Silverpine and Hillsbrad, there'll be some quests to get you started there. IIRC that last quest hub in Silverpine can also send you to take care of some "inconspicuous bears," which then leads to the border.
01/04/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Drewb
"inconspicuous bears,"

I always found those to be hilarious. "Inconspicuous Bears"? That's like a guy wearing a bush disguise saying to everyone that walks past "I'm just a standard bush, no one is hiding in here"
Me too, especially the ones sitting by a campfire totally not having a conversation xD