Tranquil Master Title

Achievements
I was looking at this today and preparing to get the title when I kill the Sha of Fear, and noticed that I did not have credit for killing the Sha of Hatred. I went out to find him and clearly remember doing the quest and wearing the helm reward all the way to level 90. The Sha of Hatred no longer appears where he is supposed to show up and sitting here for a bit I can watch lower level players phase out of my phase as they go down to complete the quests related to the Sha of Hatred.

I believe this is bugged, do you have any information on how I can fix this and get this part of the achievement completed? I imagine it's possible that a few characters and myself were doing the achievement and I didn't get the initial tag, but was still given credit as part of the shared questing credit deal.
I am also unable to get the credit for Sha of Despair. I believe I skipped the Anduin Wrynn storyline in Krasarang Wilds and can no longer pick it up. Anduin Wrynn only says a few words to me and has no quest to offer.
I went back and found the quest line for the Sha of Despair and was able to get credit. The Sha of Hatred remains phased out. I still think it has to do with the fact that I probably didn't get the tag on the mob when I completed the quest. Now that I've turned it in, I can no longer see him.

What can I do?
I went back and found the quest line for the Sha of Despair and was able to get credit. The Sha of Hatred remains phased out. I still think it has to do with the fact that I probably didn't get the tag on the mob when I completed the quest. Now that I've turned it in, I can no longer see him.

What can I do?

Try grouping with someone who is going to kill him and be close enough to get credit for the kill.
Sha of Hatred was part of a quest? I don't remember seeing him in Townlong, actually, and I always thought that I would end up killing him near the end of the Shado-Pan rep grind.

Am I wrong?
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30968
Hello, I am having the same problem. But, my sha's are those of Despair and Fear. I have killed them both numerous times, but yet, I receive no credit. I am a little sadden that I can't get the title I rightfully deserve, but, I'm sure it will be fixed soon, as well as you being able to go back and kill them for credit. Or, at least I hope so.
12/29/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Kassàndrá
Hello, I am having the same problem. But, my sha's are those of Despair and Fear. I have killed them both numerous times, but yet, I receive no credit. I am a little sadden that I can't get the title I rightfully deserve, but, I'm sure it will be fixed soon, as well as you being able to go back and kill them for credit. Or, at least I hope so.

If your trying on that character, it's because you haven't done the relevant quest where you defeat the Sha of Despair (it's the quest completion that gives you credit), and because you haven't killed Sha of Fear in normal or heroic mode, which the achievement explicitly says it needs.
12/29/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Yablik

If your trying on that character, it's because you haven't done the relevant quest where you defeat the Sha of Despair (it's the quest completion that gives you credit), and because you haven't killed Sha of Fear in normal or heroic mode, which the achievement explicitly says it needs.

Actually, I have done the quest line. Also, I have killed the Sha of Fear, on normal 25man. So, please know your facts before you state your opinion.
01/10/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Kassàndrá

Actually, I have done the quest line. Also, I have killed the Sha of Fear, on normal 25man. So, please know your facts before you state your opinion.

If you are referring to that character. No you have not killed sha of fear on 25 man normal. You haven't even cleared mogushan vaults on normal mode. You do however have LFR sha down. If you are referring to a different character, perhaps it would be better if you actually posted on it, or linked the armory so that people who are trying to help can actually help you.
I had this same problem and I think I sent in a ticket. I proved that I had earned credit for the achievement by having the Sha of Hatred questline done in my quest achievements and Blizz gave me credit for the kill.
Im having this issue as well, cant find the questline for Sha Of Despair, have been searching the interwebs to no avail. No not on this toon , my priest.