Super Cool Melbournians

Oceanic General Discussion
Greetings alas I am some-what rather a noob to this game & really don't have much of an idea of what I should be doing etc...

I am based in Melbourne & would really appreciate some help / guidance on what to do , if Some-one would be so kind as to take me under there wing so to speak and play with me & guide me that would be hugely appreciated !!!

Thank you

Yours hopefully

Mastodony
21/m from Frankston here. yeah shut up its not that bad :P
11/02/2012 05:15 AMPosted by Kolobas
Best holy pally on Barthilas. Living right here in Frankston, Victoria.

I AM IN FRANKSTON TOO!!! xD
Restarted my character, :) but yes I'm from Melbourne too! Add me guys! :)
11/02/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Scalil
melbourne is tainted, by people such as the janoskians :|

If I ever meet them around these parts, I'll walk over and just grab their food and start eating it, I'm sure they'll fine it amusing

Also lol at all these franganistan people, it's a war out there people, not a metropolis!
30/M/Cranbourne here!

Currently looking to leave frostmourne and transfer to a PvE server, can anyone recommend a high PvE oceanic server?

Hah, never imagined I'd find someone posting here in the same suburb as me.

Anyway, 23/m/Cranbourne. Just started playing WoW again yesterday after not playing for almost a year.
19/M/Dandenong. Surprising howmany of you live near me.
Lol 24/m/Dandy too brah :D
30/M/Cranbourne here!

Currently looking to leave frostmourne and transfer to a PvE server, can anyone recommend a high PvE oceanic server?

40/M/Cranbourne

I'm on Aman'Thul, which isn't a bad Oceanic PvE server.
38m Adelaide.

A lot more Melbournians play Wow as it's so damn cold and wet there most of the year they are all inside with nothing else to do. :P
wonthaggi victoria hear lol
18/m/ yarra ranges :D Anyone from the bush like me ? ;P
If any fellow Melbourne people want to meet new people and establish friendships with WOW friendly players, feel free to add me to battletagon Valiance#6993

Happy to talk and accepting of anybody at any age or sex. 26/M/Tarneit myself.

Speak on Battletag soon.
22/m Maribyrnong area :)
Perth scumbag. Hijacking yo thread.

(and stealing your shoes.)

Ha! Thought that was just a Northern Territory thing.

<3 Sydney
Melbourne and if you want to know more specifically then Cranbourne and i mostly play on Nagrand (alliance) and Aman'thul (horde)
What's with all the Melbourne threads all of a sudden? There's like 5 on the forum front page atm.