HI ROGUESTAS

Rogue
I'm done qqing.... I accept what blizz has done. A trash-like class...I love it too much to quit it.

I love you all rogues.

On another subject...nerf all other classes!

...Just kidding.
...yeah, I've accepted blizzard nerfing every class I play in their games. This is a WoW forum, so I won't stray from that. My DPS is pretty meh, and my PvP is... pretty meh, but, I love the class, the style, the look.. I'm here to stay.
10/06/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Kuiarasu
My DPS is pretty meh

That one can be contributed to a L2P issue though, not a Rogue class issue.
10/06/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Zanumas
My DPS is pretty meh

You're the only one who thinks that.
I think you're arrogantly in denial of our poor dps because EVERY other is highly capable of hitting higher.
...rogue rotation is NOT complicated enough to say it's a L2P issue. I have maxed out enough toons in my past to know. Get off the forums please.
10/06/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Sïck
...rogue rotation is NOT complicated enough to say it's a L2P issue. I have maxed out enough toons in my past to know. Get off the forums please.

Yeah, it's not complicated. But half of our population is Cata Rogues and they're the ones having trouble.
My DPS is pretty meh

I am not even fully heroic geared and I can still top charts. He isn't lying when he says that our damage in PvE is fine.
I've always been rogue and loved it. I remember when I leveled rolling need on everything and then got kicked from all groups. Then I started rolling greed and asking permission to roll 'greed.'

Finally, I leveled rolling on cloth, stacking spirit and intellect gems and finally strength until level 80....

Then finger mashing.... pressing every single damn button on my keyboard... literary.

I finally learned to play rogue and in the 4+ years have not played other toons as main(s).

I will continue rogue until the day they remove stealth. This is the only defining feature of a rogue. it's like faerie fire for druids....or shapeshifting and bubble/loh for palis

WoW is too much of crack
You're the only one who thinks that.
I think you're arrogantly in denial of our poor dps because EVERY other is highly capable of hitting higher.

The only dps complaint a rogue could conceivably make, is that they're doing less than hybrid classes. I agree with the post that it's a L2P issue if your dps sucks.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/guide/how-to-play
10/06/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Mordiss

Yeah, it's not complicated. But half of our population is Cata Rogues and they're the ones having trouble.

Most Vanilla Wow Rogues, such as myself, are kinda borderline with it.

Though I myself like the Rogue Class te way it is. I like it because is a return to stunlocking. A bit of Nostalgia from VW

On another subject...nerf all other classes!

I forget who's stream it was, but they were answering the question 'what are the most OP classes right now' or something like that - the answer was 'everything except rogues'
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r158/Shadowoftheheavens/gangnam.png
Maybe our damage wouldn't be so bad if we were considered a battle pet?
My DPS is pretty meh

This post clearly displays a learn to think issue. The poster is a complete idiot.

Rogues have a simple rotation for all specs, not only that even if you mess up your rotation slightly the penalty is very minor compared to the gap in dps.