Bump to the top!
Psycho butterfly bump.
*pushes the thread back up to the top*
*hip checks thread*
Bump!!!
Today is the day we die!

Maybe.

/shrug
I'm going to bump this because the whole concept of this guild is awesome. I think you guys are going places with this!
Thank you, Moon! Feel free to come hang out with us at some point. =D We like new people!
12/11/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Olivae
Thank you, Moon! Feel free to come hang out with us at some point. =D We like new people!

Just add me on real ID: TheMoon#1918

I would love to see your events. I usually post other guild's events on my site as well as my guild's in game calender as well.
Bump!
Bumpity bump bump!
Moon, I'll add you when I get home from work. We also have a mini calendar set up on our site for people to see. We have a Soup Kitchen where we turn the Tower of Azora into a quest hub for newer people and give out gold, bags, potions, etc.
12/12/2012 06:03 AMPosted by Olivae
Moon, I'll add you when I get home from work. We also have a mini calendar set up on our site for people to see. We have a Soup Kitchen where we turn the Tower of Azora into a quest hub for newer people and give out gold, bags, potions, etc.

That sounds really cool. I would love to see some of your events and rp. I'm leveling a mage myself and would love to cordinate something between our guilds.
Bump to the top!
Bump!
To the top of the Tower!