1350 Conquest Point cap???

Battlegrounds
I'm doing Random BG's, the weekly cap says it should be 1650, but I've been capped at 1350 conquest points.... What gives???
You can only reach to 1350 through random BGs. You can only get the other 200 points from Arena.
Ahhh, it was my understanding that it was the other way around....Thank you for clearing that up for me!!
Blizz changed things with season 12. You can only earn a weekly maximum of 1350 conquest points by doing arenas or random bgs. You can earn 1650 conquest doing rated bgs. Or you can earn 1650 conquest through a combination of random, arena and/or rated. So we have some flexibility to gain the 1650 weekly max.
10/07/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Guerulfus
Blizz changed things with season 12. You can only earn a weekly maximum of 1350 conquest points by doing arenas or random bgs. You can earn 1650 conquest doing rated bgs. Or you can earn 1650 conquest through a combination of random, arena and/or rated. So we have some flexibility to gain the 1650 weekly max.

You forgot converting Valor into Conquest.
10/07/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Vreivai
You forgot converting Valor into Conquest.

Pretty sure they took out pve to pvp points. I could be wrong though.
They want you to do arenas so you can feel the amazing awesomeness of 15 sec long fights because warriors hunters and well everybody are bursting people down in nano seconds.