How easy would it be...

Moon Guard
To level a guild by yourself, now?

I heard guild leveling got much easier to do... or would you still need a guild group to do much of anything involving leveling the guild?
To level a guild by yourself, now?

I heard guild leveling got much easier to do... or would you still need a guild group to do much of anything involving leveling the guild?

Well, let's see. Just to get to level four, it takes 54,000k xp. Seeing as all quests grant 60000 xp, it'd take a person almost 1000 quests to get there. That's more then the amount of quests it takes to get to 1-90, I believe. So it'd be exceedingly difficult.
you can just do a bunch of quests ^^ it's faster than it was before but if you're doing it alone it's still gonna take a really long time
if the amount of guild experience is right on wowpedia it's about 14,100 quests from level 1... :)
you can just do a bunch of quests ^^ it's faster than it was before but if you're doing it alone it's still gonna take a really long time
if the amount of guild experience is right on wowpedia it's about 14,100 quests from level 1... :)

So then... it would be tons of dailies.

Sigh.
That's pretty much what I'm doing right now since recruitment is pretty hard unless you just spam invites to lowbies. It's ok the first few levels, but you just hit a cap at level 6 or 7 where it just crawls along instead.

Just got a couple other members going more, so we'll see if it picks up. But, yeah, 25 ain't happening soon.
I've gotten 31% so far just leveling two characters to level 10.
My co-leader and I have only been on Moon Guard a few weeks and we've already leveled the guild to 5. I'd imagine it would take twice as long with only one of us.
Suppose I can hit 90 on the character I want, and go back to the guild (XP gain is slow enough as-is.)
It's not hard at all.

It's like leveling a toon from 1-60 in vanilla.