Earthenring has become really uneventful.....

Earthen Ring
As such, I invite all Guild Leaders from both major and minor guilds to a get together on a date and time you prefer so that this doesn't conflict with anyone guild's schedule.
Please contact me in game I'll do my best to respond to everyone the best i can thanks- Baranalot
what is the point of this
10/08/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Rezi
what is the point of this
The point of this is realatively simple dear watson.... because i want to do something really fun :)
Hey there, Baranalot.

It seems you've missed out on quite a lot of activity lately. Roleplay is booming, but we tend to keep our roleplay posts and event announcements to our separate community site:

http://earthenring.net

So if you're bored, come join us where the party is.
Hey there, Baranalot.

It seems you've missed out on quite a lot of activity lately. Roleplay is booming, but we tend to keep our roleplay posts and event announcements to our separate community site:

http://earthenring.net

So if you're bored, come join us where the party is.
No! I am talking about an actual event not rp.... Do none of you know me after all these 8 years? I am doing this because I want to have fun in this game with other people!
Gotta tell me what it is before I decide if I want to O.O
10/09/2012 02:05 AMPosted by Russellhantz
Gotta tell me what it is before I decide if I want to O.O
Normally I would, but I want this to be a surprise so please message me in the game... so that we could all set up a viable time end of discussion!
Baranalot,

Of course many of us remember you. With that said, to synthesize what others have written, you are not giving us a lot to go on. I think your heart is in the right place, but you need to jazz up the PR a bit.

"Come to an event" is, well, not a terribly enticing sales pitch.

Realistically, an "event" is going to fall into one of three categories:

1) one where people can RP;
2) PvP;
3) people show up and talk real life stuff having nothing to do with game.

In a game like this, though, people have wildly different interests. You might want to provide at least some sort of teaser so you: a) attract the right crowd; b) don't annoy people by inviting them to an "event" they wouldn't enjoy.

Not trying to rain on your on your parade, but (by way of example)...

Everyone loves a parade (well, not really, but let's say they do). But if if you're inviting people to a parade, you might want to let them know whether it is: a) a St. Patrick's Day parade; b) a national independence day parade; c) a Mardi Gras parade; or d) a Gay Pride parade.

Cheers,

Dasty
Baranalot,

Of course many of us remember you. With that said, to synthesize what others have written, you are not giving us a lot to go on. I think your heart is in the right place, but you need to jazz up the PR a bit.

"Come to an event" is, well, not a terribly enticing sales pitch.

Realistically, an "event" is going to fall into one of three categories:

1) one where people can RP;
2) PvP;
3) people show up and talk real life stuff having nothing to do with game.

In a game like this, though, people have wildly different interests. You might want to provide at least some sort of teaser so you: a) attract the right crowd; b) don't annoy people by inviting them to an "event" they wouldn't enjoy.

Not trying to rain on your on your parade, but (by way of example)...

Everyone loves a parade (well, not really, but let's say they do). But if if you're inviting people to a parade, you might want to let them know whether it is: a) a St. Patrick's Day parade; b) a national independence day parade; c) a Mardi Gras parade; or d) a Gay Pride parade.

Cheers,

Dasty
I want it to be a surprise to people, but I can tell you this... It'll be the one of the funniest thing I have done... So like I said I would like to talk to the GL's in game that way I can iron out the details and we can have fun.
I'm all for it if you wish to whisper me. More RP is good RP
I think he's getting married and wants to have an e-crowd. These servers do that kind of thing, don't they?
Nope, actually that's a big no no in islam... .Secondly I have everything figured out with some help from 2 reliable sources :D but to give you a sampler it is pvp...