Glyph of Fire from the Heavens

Paladin
+1 if you think [Glyph of Fire from the Heavens] should be changed to the meteor effect of [Shard of the Fallen Star]!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7RU0N-44Y

As current, it copies the Priest's Holy Fire spell animation, which is overplayed and quite boring. We don't crit that often with Judgement or Hammer, so why not make it something more unique with an effect that hasn't been seen since Vanilla?

Just my 2¢ :)
+1
I think that would just be too much awesomeness.

+1
It'd be a neat shoutout, but it's perhaps too large as is. A slightly smaller version of that effect would be cool, though.
10/09/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Elidra
It'd be a neat shoutout, but it's perhaps too large as is. A slightly smaller version of that effect would be cool, though.
10/09/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Elidra
Agreed. A scaled version would be ideal, but I'd take what I can get! Not that they'll implement it or anything...just thought I'd make the suggestion and see what others thought.

I think it'd make a lot of Pallies happy, even for such a small aesthetic change.
+1!
x2!
+1!

[Glyph of Fire from the Heavens] just looks so boring, all these other classes get cool looking spells :(
As long as its a graphic change

And not the actual Meteor mechanic.
As long as its a graphic change

And not the actual Meteor mechanic.

I can see it now:

Good news paladins! We read your suggestions and we agree that Glyph of Fire From the Heavens was a little bland. We've now changed the glyph with an epic Meteor that comes down from the heavens. As an added "bonus", any time your Judgement or Hammer of Wrath crits with the glyph equipped, it's damage will be split among all enemies and critters within 10 yards!