a question to House Blackstone and Gnometech

Emerald Dream
I wish I could have made to that House Blackstone event.

I was curious when the next time when's the next time House Blackstone plans to host an event on that scale. I wish to attend such an event on my ally dk, or other toons. Plus if anything I can always come on my horde, but that might provoke and cause a violent scene.

As for Gnometech, that event last year in dalaran was really fun too. Do they still host such events?

Thanks for your time
*shrugs*
As far as I know we do it once a month. But with any hope we will be reworking some areas of the guild and hopefully will be working on more cross guild events, hopfully even large amounts of WPVP between factions.
Norforic the information broker :). Ravenhul I took a bit of a break for gw2, I'd still like to destroy your blood Elf pride in a duel... Don't know if I'll win being ret is doing good vs warr ATM but I will indeed try lets shoot for end of this weekend will prob be 90 by then.
10/10/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Nenthus
Norforic the information broker :). Ravenhul I took a bit of a break for gw2, I'd still like to destroy your blood Elf pride in a duel... Don't know if I'll win being ret is doing good vs warr ATM but I will indeed try lets shoot for end of this weekend will prob be 90 by then.

This weekend sounds good :)
To answer your question about GnomeTech events, our large-scale Prom and Winter Veil Formal are annual events. This year's Prom will be on October 29th. We have smaller public events every few weeks, most of which we post about here.
And in response to Zappie, House Blackstone will be hosting our Annual Hallow's End Costume ball on the 25th of October. A post has been made within the forums with more details.
Failed again ravenhul, forgot to message you crap noriforic you should totally organize this for us XD
10/17/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Zappie
To answer your question about GnomeTech events, our large-scale Prom and Winter Veil Formal are annual events. This year's Prom will be on October 29th. We have smaller public events every few weeks, most of which we post about here.

I remember last years prom was a blast. So many people showed up & we had so much fun. I still have a screeny of that day. A screeny of Dardrith & I dancing. Cute couple dont ya think ? =)

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/cyxe1/WoWScrnShot_062111_224130.jpg