Dear (most of) Sargeras Alliance...

Sargeras
10/10/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Ataraxxia
Killing him once or twice is fine, but excessively, meh. A callout was warranted imo.

I wasn't camping him or anything. He just kept going into areas where I was questing as well, trying to take objectives. the 3-4 times were over a period of 30 minutes.
in the end of the day. pvp has no rules. carry on plz
10/10/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Ninthwonder
in the end of the day. pvp has no rules. carry on plz

HELL YA, i say destroy the world and ask questions later...

i don't want illidan here, i don't like sharing my kills!

and at the end of the day, i prefer to be the only one standing on a mountain of dead alliance.

bring it sargeras, im waiting for you all of you alliance, no mercy, no regret! come and let me make trophies out of you!
Basically, Alliance ganked some Horde because Alliance outnumber them so much. Some people shared their PvP stories that nobody could possibly verify and are probably made up or biased. Then other people stated that CRZ will change everything, which is untrue.

CRZ is already enabled for Pandaria in that you can join a friend's server if you join his group. What isn't enabled is auto-CRZ for low population zones, and if you've spent 5 minutes on Sargeras you would know that none of our zones are "low population".

Take your understanding of mechanics elsewhere. This thread is for absurd complaints and threats of "I can't wait until someone capable of killing you shows up."
HELL YA, i say destroy the world and ask questions later...

i don't want illidan here, i don't like sharing my kills!

and at the end of the day, i prefer to be the only one standing on a mountain of dead alliance.

bring it sargeras, im waiting for you all of you alliance, no mercy, no regret! come and let me make trophies out of you!

pretty sure i killed you before

10/10/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Danaripride
This thread is for absurd complaints and threats of "I can't wait until someone capable of killing you shows up.

made me lol irl

But the point that you're all missing here... is that when Illidan comes back, most Sargeras Alliance are gonna hide and cry in a corner. This is what they did when CRZ was here earlier, I don't see much changing.

Is that what happened? I seem to remember flying around looking for Illidan Horde to mollywhop. It was pretty strange too, most of their level 85s were in Redridge. I wonder what they were up to? Most of them ended up back in Orgrimmar anyway, I guess we'll never know what they were doing.
Oh look, it's this thread again.
Gary you sound like a !%!#%%!@!.
10/10/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Diablous
Oh look, it's this thread again.
10/10/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Hellsteel
Gary you sound like a !%!#%%!@!.

A what?!??! I must know!
You sound like a case of the mads!
I'm a good person!! Oh wait....I'm horde... i don't count! Should I faction change to make your world better???? no...no, that would go against every fiber of my being!
10/10/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Ninthwonder
pretty sure i killed you before

screenshots or it didn't happen
10/10/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Iöve
As true as your scenario is, it's not the scenario I was proposing which is EXACTLY an Alliance exclusive.

I would love to hear your reasoning as to why you believe this behavior is Alliance-exclusive. By all means, enlighten me.

10/10/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Iöve
Also, yes these may be the 'rules' of a PVP server, and I stated before that we understand that, but you can't make an exception so we can all actually level and enjoy the new expansion? It would lead to many-of battles that would be far greater than your 90s versus our 86s.

I'm not the one actively looking for lowbies to smack down, so you're asking favors from the wrong person. The only time I engage in world PvP verse players whom are below the maximum level is when my own friends or guildmates are being harassed by said players.

Besides, the people who are engaging in mindless ganking aren't going to listen to your post. They value their fun more than they value yours, evidence being the mindless ganking and all. Coming here and ranting to players whom are most likely not the cause of your issues is moot, and will be as effective at fixing your problems as screaming into a pillow would.

I'd also like to point out that the daily quest hubs are pretty docile even when the Alliance greatly outnumber the Horde in the region, which leads me to believe that the Alliance player base on this realm isn't as bloodthirsty as you make it out to be.
I just want to touch all of you purdy Alliance in bad places with my daggers.. is that so wrong? Give me a reason
10/10/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Hotstuff
As true as your scenario is, it's not the scenario I was proposing which is EXACTLY an Alliance exclusive.

I would love to hear your reasoning as to why you believe this behavior is Alliance-exclusive. By all means, enlighten me.

Also, yes these may be the 'rules' of a PVP server, and I stated before that we understand that, but you can't make an exception so we can all actually level and enjoy the new expansion? It would lead to many-of battles that would be far greater than your 90s versus our 86s.

I'm not the one actively looking for lowbies to smack down, so you're asking favors from the wrong person. The only time I engage in world PvP verse players whom are below the maximum level is when my own friends or guildmates are being harassed by said players.

Besides, the people who are engaging in mindless ganking aren't going to listen to your post. They value their fun more than they value yours, evidence being the mindless ganking and all. Coming here and ranting to players whom are most likely not the cause of your issues is moot, and will be as effective at fixing your problems as screaming into a pillow would.

I'd also like to point out that the daily quest hubs are pretty docile even when the Alliance greatly outnumber the Horde in the region, which leads me to believe that the Alliance player base on this realm isn't as bloodthirsty as you make it out to be.

^^^ All of this.

While leveling my Monk, I have yet to see Alli ganking lowbies. Illidan Horde 90s, on the other hand, have been all over Blasted Lands and Hellfire Pen. Now I'm not complaining, that's a PvP server for you, if I wanted care-bear I'd be on a care-bear server. But the reality is I was running quests next to same level hordies, leaving each other alone (for the most part... if someone tags my pig it's on!!!) and the level 90 alli floating above were leaving the horde alone.

On a side note, it's always been understood on every PvP server that someone fishing is to be left alone. (Unless they are in Org/Stormwind.) Fishing sucks enough. Not sure what is wrong with the horde on this server, but you guys go all short bus all-star on anyone you find fishing. WTF is up with that?
PVP happened on a PVP server...
Sargeras has always been an alliance dominant realm, you should have done your research before you rolled horde here. What did you expect? =/