warlock flying mounts

Warlock
ok so here me out so deathknights get there own flying mount and ground mount thats class specific i dont understand why warlocks dont get one.... it wouldent be that hard it could just be a basic demon any one else feel like that
I think all classes should have a unique mount.

That said, we already have a unique ground mount, and were one of the only classes with a unique mount for years.
What if there was a metamorphosis type mount for demonologists, flying around as a huge purple demon.

Wait, that leaves Aff and Destro out of the loop...
Well, if you had to make it a summonable demon, which one would you make it?
We will get our own flying mount soon enough.... Mages are getting dumber every day and soon enough we can just capture them and make them fly us around.

And before you ask "Why can't we just fly OURSELVES then?"

Well..... Where's the fun in that?
I've just been rolling with the Headless Horseman's mount. It matches the Verdant spheres perfectly and I feel that it fits.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=79771/feldrake

this should be for locks, not a TCG mount

Meh, if we do get a flying class mount I'd rather it not be a drake.
10/09/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Hannitize
Meh, if we do get a flying class mount I'd rather it not be a drake.

Wings on the Dreadstead.

And we leave a trail of fire in the sky.

/nod.
I would love it if they just gave us the ability to fly, similar to how DA gives us wings just a spell that does that with wings that actually work.
Rather like the idea of Warlock flight forms, though I think it should be spec specific.

Demonology: Goes into a form similar to Dark Apotheosis (model wise) and just use our wings to fly, using the Metamorphosis wing flap animation.

Destruction: They already light themselves on fire, just have that fire directed for propulsion. Just use the swimming animation but with the arms at the idle position, fire shooting in the direction they're moving from. Entire body engulfed in flames.

Affliction: Should skate through the sky (using the same position use for the flying carpet and red cloud) with simply a thick cloudy shadow engulfing his legs. The shadow cast by the Affliction Warlock while using this form leaves behind corrupted and fel burning ground for a few seconds.
Demonology: Goes into a form similar to Dark Apotheosis (model wise) and just use our wings to fly, using the Metamorphosis wing flap animation.

Destruction: They already light themselves on fire, just have that fire directed for propulsion. Just use the swimming animation but with the arms at the idle position, fire shooting in the direction they're moving from. Entire body engulfed in flames.

Affliction: Should skate through the sky (using the same position use for the flying carpet and red cloud) with simply a thick cloudy shadow engulfing his legs. The shadow cast by the Affliction Warlock while using this form leaves behind corrupted and fel burning ground for a few seconds.

IMO:

Just give DA flying.

Destruction: I would rather we sprout phoenix demon wings made of... magic.

Affliction, eh. I would ideally like a flying shadow form, since we're masters of shadow magics, but Priests.
10/10/2012 05:10 AMPosted by Potatosoup
Affliction, eh. I would ideally like a flying shadow form, since we're masters of shadow magics, but Priests.

Turn into a haunting ghost and fly

2spooky4me
Nothing is better than the Red Cloud Disc. It turns us into WoW's version of the Warhammer Magus. I just wish we could fight from the thing or have it fight for us.
I really hope Warlocks get a flyer but I'm afraid Blizzard might do something like make the Dreadsteed just run on air. Less work, right?
Dark Pegasus IMO. Pretty much a winged version of the Dreadsteed :D
Why would anyone want to compare to that flying bone chicken is beyond me.
10/10/2012 05:10 AMPosted by Potatosoup

Turn into a haunting ghost and fly
I would love to turn into a ghost.
11/03/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Irøh
Why would anyone want to compare to that flying bone chicken is beyond me.

YOU DARE INSULT THE FLYING BONE CHICKEN?

It is a valiant mount.

VALIANT.

....valiant. -sniffle-