Alliance cannot quest in Pandaria.

Blackrock
Something seriously needs to be done about the Horde to Alliance ratio. I cant even walk around a city without being ganged up on by multiple horde toons. Its almost impossible to lvl unless i do dungeon finder. I understand its a PvP realm but i spend more time as a ghost than questing its ridiculous. Maybe add Guards to cities to discourage PvP within cities?

According to a website the Ratio is 1 alliance for every 13 horde.
Lol, shouldve rolled on Tich. You could be bad together with them, there.
10/09/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Fattyfarmer
Lol, shouldve rolled on Tich. You could be bad together with them, there.

Don't even attempt to read this. Part 1 of 2.

Your mindset is hindered over sheer arrogance. It's easy to be 99% of the server's population and flaunt your ego thinking you're unstoppable and superior.

The truth is the only there's no skill involved on the Horde side anymore. The larger portion of your faction doesn't jump in unless there's others around or if you're partied with other Horde. And god forbid you do lose, you'll probably announce in general before you release your spirit to the nearest graveyard, knowing there's always someone within a few yards of you to help you and/or rez you to save your pride.

Before you evaluate any Alliance on Blackrock as bads, why don't you look around each city and quest objective on Pandaria and tell me what you see? Yep. About 70 more of you and only one guard, and that's IF you're counting the Innkeeper (Even though that's a joke I think you'd take me literally for some reason). With an additional 20 90's hovering in the air.

I've had my own personal times where I would kill a Horde touching spawns in my farming area during Cata, then he'd bring someone over, until finally it would take a 3v1 battle to finally overcome me, and I would put fault on me for losing to that degree. But what is going on right now on Pandaria on Blackrock isn't PvP, it's ignorant griefing and if you see any excuse to denounce it then you fit the crime.

It's different when you can fight back. It's different when there's skill involved, and it's different after the 100th time. However, 50 Horde against a single Alliance because a giant jade dragon dropped them there isn't any skill for both the Alliance and the Horde when you have an incessant amount of Horde staying around quest areas for the sake of ganking (I was always concerned for your brain functionality over how long you can be entertained by that without continuing on).

So, where's the skill in that, FattyFarmer? You have your safety and numbers, and it'll always be a crutch in the staple of your gameplay. But until you learn to play without relying on others to save the ego of losing to Alliance, then I believe you don't have the right to call anyone bad here.

I do invite you to roll Ally on Blackrock and see the shoe on the other foot here. Then maybe after that lesson you can agree there isn't any macro or addon leet enough to save you from the constant grief you'll endure.

And even if I were to evaluate the Horde fairly, numbers show that just how competent carrying each other really paid off. The majority of Blackrock Horde PvE and do not PvP (already, you're doing it wrong) and even then fail to get any real recognition for doing so (No guild top spots, no records for clearing content, etc.). The slim percentage that actually does PvP also are mediocre, if that. No real renowned guilds good enough to push a solid team of RBG or anyone in trade wanting to sell arena carries unless it's a level 1 who's doing the same on 99 other servers.

And speaking of Arena, it must be embarrassing for all 16,000 of you to know that despite the almost abandoned faction of Alliance-Blackrock there's still 3 Ally teams with higher ratings than any Horde out there. Must really hurt that pride of yours.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/3v3/?sort=&region_id=All&battlegroup_id=5&realm_id=73&faction_id=-1&class_id1=-1&class_id2=-1&class_id3=-1

In fact, 6 out the top 10 are Alliance. Ouch.

I actually left Blackrock only 6 days ago. I took every guildie willing to go with me too so we can finally see the new content. I thought I'd be the last ally there with the pride I had being on Blackrock and sticking it to our imbalance for better or for worse. I started on Blackrock, and had been there for nearly 7 years. Leaving it would have been difficult if it weren't for your playerbase making it rather easy.

The griefing, the immaturity, and the flat out ignorance that I can safely generalize over all your heads is astounding. I've raised Horde there, both in battlegrounds, dungeons and raids and from I saw both in performance and in trade chat made it so I couldn't even tolerate my horde there, so they left as well. Your cesspool of devolution won't include me any longer. Over the years I've reached out for other servers across both factions, and there's not one player community out there that comes toward half a fraction of how bad your society is, and I say that without even including all that's been happening in this new expansion.

End of Part 1
Part 2 of 2

And we can argue about the ignorance, but I just can't scroll through these forums and think there's one literate one among you. The predictability in it is hilarious.

Sure, Blackrock is PvP, no matter how much your faction tries to mask it, but I'll never get the full accounts of nothing but horde you all make that can change my mind into thinking how you all take so much pride in kicking all the Alliance out of your server, and how that makes you validate yourselves as better, when you have homogenized all your skill into a full raid of 39 other people beside yourself who think it's funny the 50th time killing the same Warrior over and over because no other Alliance has shown up.

That to me is total cowardice. Every one of you back-to-back flourish on only one side thinking there might actually be some quality over quantity. There isn't, there's only cowardice with the leaderboards to prove it. I personally can't wait to see how bad your guilds are at challenge modes...that is if you even push to compete in them.

10/09/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Skørntastic

Sorry hun, it's actually 50 horde for every 1 Alliance. The addon that groups active server pops also include people from crz and thus thins the ratio out a bit. Most websites use that addon or a tally counter similar to it.

The best thing I can suggest is transfer. Blackrock is already another Illidan and with the griefing going on it's only getting worse. Again, I thought I'd never leave it, but weighing my options and having dealt with it in a rapid downhill decline I'm not ready to spend the majority of my pay-off and progression oppressed under another faction's boot and hope by some blind miracle I can get a reward or two along the way.

Secondly, you can make a friend via Battletag or Real ID who isn't on Blackrock (Just go to General Discussion or any particular server forum) and ask to cross realm. If the player from your desired realm has more progression (Higher level, better ilevel, etc.) then your Pandaria becomes their Pandaria, and you can finally level in peace. I'd also recommend keeping that player from another realm the party leader. Also, refrain from adding any other player from Blackrock besides yourself in group regardless of level as the majority in number usually determines the realm.

End of Part 2

TL;DR
-Just kidding. I vented but the majority of you cannot read anyway.
Skipped your huge wall of text.
My motto, if it's red, it's dead.
Quest in a group, do stuff in a group, or you'll get ganked. Welcome to a one sided PvP server.

Find people on another server, and cross realm quest, np, if anyone in the group is from a PvE server, you'll be in a PvE server, you don't need to be questing with them, just in a group together.
Transferring is a option for me but it does nothing good for the rest of the alliance on blackrock just makes our numbers less. Plus I shouldnt have to pay even more money to blizzard to fix a issue that is so easily fixed if they just did something about it.
I blame blizz. I have noticed that, expansion after expansion the ally numbers have dwindled to a pitiful number.
what a bunch of bads are any of you even on my level yet?
I came, I read, I lol'd.

If you even looked to see what Im doing, youd know that I generally dont fight unfair fights. I pick people 2-3 levels higher than me in -most- cases. Im in the process of making a wall of shame that do the stuff you just flipped out about.

Questing in Pandaria a problem? As stated before, welcome to a one-sided PvP server. The rest of the game doesnt have the problem with cross-server population now. Now its typically (outside of pandaria) the alliance babies that log onto thier 90s and lock down a zone because they got owned by some hordie. And eventually the cross pop will be in pandaria also. So youre boo-hooing is a temporary issue. Deal with it. HTFO.

BTW, your rage makes me happy.
Part 2 of 2

And we can argue about the ignorance, but I just can't scroll through these forums and think there's one literate one among you. The predictability in it is hilarious.

Sure, Blackrock is PvP, no matter how much your faction tries to mask it, but I'll never get the full accounts of nothing but horde you all make that can change my mind into thinking how you all take so much pride in kicking all the Alliance out of your server, and how that makes you validate yourselves as better, when you have homogenized all your skill into a full raid of 39 other people beside yourself who think it's funny the 50th time killing the same Warrior over and over because no other Alliance has shown up.

That to me is total cowardice. Every one of you back-to-back flourish on only one side thinking there might actually be some quality over quantity. There isn't, there's only cowardice with the leaderboards to prove it. I personally can't wait to see how bad your guilds are at challenge modes...that is if you even push to compete in them.

Sorry hun, it's actually 50 horde for every 1 Alliance. The addon that groups active server pops also include people from crz and thus thins the ratio out a bit. Most websites use that addon or a tally counter similar to it.

The best thing I can suggest is transfer. Blackrock is already another Illidan and with the griefing going on it's only getting worse. Again, I thought I'd never leave it, but weighing my options and having dealt with it in a rapid downhill decline I'm not ready to spend the majority of my pay-off and progression oppressed under another faction's boot and hope by some blind miracle I can get a reward or two along the way.

Secondly, you can make a friend via Battletag or Real ID who isn't on Blackrock (Just go to General Discussion or any particular server forum) and ask to cross realm. If the player from your desired realm has more progression (Higher level, better ilevel, etc.) then your Pandaria becomes their Pandaria, and you can finally level in peace. I'd also recommend keeping that player from another realm the party leader. Also, refrain from adding any other player from Blackrock besides yourself in group regardless of level as the majority in number usually determines the realm.

End of Part 2

TL;DR

lmao someone's seriously butt hurt, and you act as thought this doesn't happen on either faction which to me is pretty ignorant.
Blackrock = Alliance outnumbered 10-1. Your options are deal with it. Transfer to horde or an alliance realm. Group questing/quest with a pve realm buddy. Or reroll a new toon on a new server. Stop qq and learn to pvp imo. That or play something that can get away quick.
I was on Sargeras for two years as a horde player so I know how bad it sucks to be on the losing side of an imbalance in population. The fact of the matter is though, Blizzard makes a pretty penny by NOT fixing this issue. I myself grudgingly dropped $200 to transfer 8 level capped toons to Blackrock just so I could get out of the hell hole known as Sargeras Horde.
Lololol. What's funny is if you're a decent player you can take out about 3-4 horde by yourself. Then a whole raid comes to #%%#!*!% you and starts emote spamming like they are bad asses. This was my leveling experience. Loved it ;)
Skipped your huge wall of text.
My motto, if it's red, it's dead.
Quest in a group, do stuff in a group, or you'll get ganked. Welcome to a one sided PvP server.

Find people on another server, and cross realm quest, np, if anyone in the group is from a PvE server, you'll be in a PvE server, you don't need to be questing with them, just in a group together.

Shouldn't your motto be: "If it has a purple tip and is between my legs, I don't want it"?
Read three paragraphs. Realized that wall of text was probably posted by a socially inept moron lol. Then lost interest.

TLDR
pay for an xfer or !@#$
10/11/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Thál
I was on Sargeras for two years as a horde player so I know how bad it sucks to be on the losing side of an imbalance in population. The fact of the matter is though, Blizzard makes a pretty penny by NOT fixing this issue. I myself grudgingly dropped $200 to transfer 8 level capped toons to Blackrock just so I could get out of the hell hole known as Sargeras Horde.

You know you can call and say "xfer my toons together" and it costs like 40 dollars. lul cy@
Funny how butthurt some alliance are when it's not just horde ganking, 90 alli gank lower level horde too. I don't see a problem ganking alliance at all.
Part 2 of 2

End of Part 2

TL;DR

did not read

umad
Well, another Ally guild left yesterday. And so the Alliance dwindles down. Have fun all.