Your Character: Pandaren are...

Moon Guard
Server restart! Let us discuss things to discuss.

What does your character think of Pandaren so far?
He thinks Pandaren are pretty awesome.
10/11/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Zhouliang

Get out.
Outside of NPC's, the Pandaren Macchi has met have been a delight. He cannot wait to meet more.
Almost as fat as Tiah.

Interesting creatures. Their ability to remain calm and collected at all times is something to be envied.
10/11/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Aestiàh

Get out.

Yeah let's start a thread and get hostile when people participate in said thread.
10/11/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Zhouliang

Get out.

Yeah let's start a thread and get hostile when people participate in said thread.

You must be new if you think I was being hostile.

10/11/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Arandür
Almost as fat as Tiah.

Rude.
It's no secret, I love fatties.

More importantly, I love food.

So, I love pandas.
Like the Worgen. Big, furry, smelly... do not want!

You must be new if you think I was being hostile.

10/11/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Arandür
Almost as fat as Tiah.

Rude.

Get out.
Av loves pandaren because they're fun to be around, and they like drinking and food.
They're a horrible, horrible race.

Buncha furballs.
Adira is finding that she rather enjoys almost every aspect of Pandaren life, which may become a bit of a drug for her.
10/11/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Avaruu
Av loves pandaren because they're fun to be around, and they like drinking and food.

This.

She finds their philosophy and lifestyle absolutely fascinating.
Finding it odd when they comment on how strange I look or that they've never heard of a monk before. I have to assume most of them are simply drunk.
Manifestations of the evils that accompany a passion-less, laid-back, decadent lifestyle.
Naive, drunken, and untrustworthy. Don't see why everyone is so concerned about making nice to these ridiculous bear-people. They'll join us if they know what's good for them - or Garrosh will make them regret it.
A bit too drunken and lazy. 'Slow down and relax' is not a popular lifestyle for blood elves.

Also fat.
A bit too drunken and lazy. 'Slow down and relax' is not a popular lifestyle for blood elves.

Also fat.

Lellex finally leveled :D
Kadrick likes them, if he finds their society as a whole a little bit lazy. He likes how spiritual they are, and he's awed by their Celestials.

He'd give em' a big hug if he wasn't horribly, horribly allergic and breaks out into hives just from shaking their paw. :D