Heroic: Garajal the Spiritbinder (Blues Look)

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 9 10 11 17 Next
There are entirely too much top10 US 10man guilds posting in this thread. It's all way too intelligent. Blizzard doesn't respond to this kind of thread.

We should be telling the devs how we want to do more dailies and how we want the game to be an inconvenient as possible. Getting rid of mass summon and cauldrons were not enough - we want flying mounts gone. We don't want ink trade vendors - we want to mill all day long every day to make our BiS trinkets.

I'm sure we can come up with more great ideas for them.
Grats Avast!
And now everyone is asleep. Good timing. :>
some kind of hotfix?
10/12/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Hunger
some kind of hotfix?

Wondering the same thing!
Or trash smokebomb? Like I said, I will be pissed if its a hotfix in the middle of the night US time just in time for Euro primetime .
10/12/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Genshin
Or trash smokebomb? Like I said, I will be pissed if its a hotfix in the middle of the night US time just in time for Euro primetime .

I'm hearing conflicting things and have no idea what's really going on. Frustrating.
This thread makes me glad I'm not raiding with RS this tier.
The suspense is killing me
Not hotfixed. Their DPS was on lock according to Yoda. My guess they had AMAZING RNG against the one shots.
Pls Fix Blizz
10/12/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Genshin
Not hotfixed. Their DPS was on lock according to Yoda. My guess they had AMAZING RNG against the one shots.

DPS aside, that kind of RNG just isn't very likely... they must have constructed a way to completely clear out adds downstairs very quickly in order to make it healable on-time for the enrage.
10/12/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Genshin

STARS ALIGNED. Go play the lotto imo.
The fight is hard guys, get the right comp and pull the dps your class is capable of, it will die, no rng.
10/12/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Cremlin
The fight is hard guys, get the right comp and pull the dps your class is capable of, it will die, no rng.

Grats on the kill.

But you can't deny the fight is broken. Even if you 5 heal and have all adds downstairs cleared, it's still possible for 3-4 adds to spawn at once and all cast spiritual grasp on voodoo targets, causing those 3 targets to get practically one shot.

I don't think you can say there is no RNG.
To be perfectly honest, it's purely cd rotation and healer awareness, calling it anything else is incorrect, thanks for the grats =)
As Crem said, I think it just comes down to doing the fight properly with high consistent DPS, cleaning up the adds and having your healers rotate correctly.

Kill vid is up for those interested to clarify anything, I don't feel this fight is broken (especially considering our gear levels currently and how well we will all scale).
As Crem said, I think it just comes down to doing the fight properly with high consistent DPS, cleaning up the adds and having your healers rotate correctly.

Kill vid is up for those interested to clarify anything, I don't feel this fight is broken (especially considering our gear levels currently and how well we will all scale).

crazy dps, nicely done eso