Heroic: Garajal the Spiritbinder (Blues Look)

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 13 14 15 17 Next
our entire raid was over 88k - 97k dps + smite priest pulling 47.5k, your arguments regarding dps are dumb, we beat it by 10 seconds, the dps requirement on 10 is NO JOKE.

I did the math, post your logs.

The eu guilds that have killed it on 10 man have their logs posted, its pretty clear. The math doesn't lie.

You also seem to forget that 30% of the 10man goes down during spirit totem where as only 12% of a 25man does. If 25mans had to have the same number of people go down, that would be about 8 people going down. That's 5 more people who get to sit on the boss. This numbers argument is pointless. Each has it's disadvantage and advantages. I'm really shocked, considering the guild you're in, that you should have noticed this. This is all based on whether or not the video I watched is having everyone go down that they can.
Because I'm looking at logs of 10 manners beating the enrage by almost 60 seconds. There is nobody in 25 man that is beating it by even more than a few seconds.
10/12/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Killmour
Because I'm looking at logs of 10 manners beating the enrage by almost 60 seconds. There is nobody in 25 man that is beating it by even more than a few seconds.

Obviously that just means there's more skilled players in 10man guilds than 25.
Also, the blue earlier, adds spawn slower in 10man. You don't have to have 30% of your entire raid down the entire time. In 10 man, you don't get a totem until roughly 40 seconds into the fight. Paragon's lust was just about to drop off when they got their first totem. We get our second totem just as lust finishes.

Paragon doesn't get their second totem until 30 seconds after lust.

Also, just to clarify, I like the difficulty on 25 man, gear will nerf the fight by itself. I think its pretty lame however that 10 man is so much easier.
You do know that Paragon has a disc smiting to pull their DPS way ahead right? You make 2 healing sound so easy in 10 man. And I have already stressed that 25m and 10m are uncomparable, so I don't really understand why you're trying to 'bring some unlogical theories' of yours into this conversation.

It seems to me that you're cut that you can't kill it in 25m when 24x 25m others have killed it compared to the minimal 12x 10m.
Link the logs where '10m beat enrage by almost a minute'. I would love to see the logs :)
10/12/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Stardaze
I think a one minute bump for the berserk timer would do wonders. That's just me though.

A one minute bump on the enrage timer would make this fight a joke on both 10 and 25 because you could bump up the number of healers/external you were bringing, and that's with everyone undergearing the fight atm...
edit: mistake.
edit: mistaken.
10/12/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Kolzi
I think a one minute bump for the berserk timer would do wonders. That's just me though.

A one minute bump on the enrage timer would make this fight a joke on both 10 and 25 because you could bump up the number of healers/external you were bringing, and that's with everyone undergearing the fight atm...

Agreed, the fight doesn't need to be nerfed, 10 man needs to not be such a pushover.
I loved how you link a 10m normal mode parse and tried to undermine all 10m who killed in Heroic. Armory any of them and you can tell they haven't done spritbinder HM :)
The logs are broken, you might have noticed if your logs were not hidden. Freak me out killed it on the 12th, that log is from the 12th. Try again.
nobody's crying about the kings yet...it's been nearly 24 hours. Some of you have spent your entire lives in there by now...granted its weekend morning in europe but I'd have expected the QQ to move up a boss and provoke another "working as intended" blue post...
the 5:06 kill is a normal kill. The Druid is a FERAL DPS, with 1 tank as prot pally. Please enlighten me how is it a heroic kill.

And for your 'claims of 12th', I don't see any of them. Please stop making up imaginary logs of yours.
Post your logs then? Freak me out has a heroic Gara kill on the 12th, and those logs are from the 12th. I could be wrong. I'd love to see your logs instead.
Regardless of weather my example was incorrect, you still have not addressed how you need significantly less dps to do the 10 man version of the fight, and you get 33% more totems for 25 man.
How hard is it to do a direct link of the '12th logs' you were talking about. I can't help but laugh about the imaginary logs you are talking about.
those logs are from the 12th, they killed it on the 12th, it was a different group obviously.

Where are your logs?

Edit: I looked and i see you have recent private reports, both you and avast do. Feel free to post them up since you guys are so amazing.
I mean, where are the logs that you 'claimed they kill it with 1 minutes to enrage timer'? We are not obliged to post our logs :)

I repeat, there's a reason why there are 24x 25m guilds who have gotten this compared to 12x 10m guilds. Not implying anything but merely that if 24x 25m guilds can do it, I don't see the reason of people like you QQing that '10m is a pushover' etc.

As far as I can see, you're cut regarding the 10m vs 25m and instead of trying to undermine 10m heroic kills to attempt to undersell your own failures, why not put more effort into downing the boss? :)
I'm not cut at all, the boss is mathematically harder on 25 man, I'll repost the math if you would like. I already said I was incorrect and I do not have a log of anyone beating the enrage by 50 seconds. More than anything no 10 mans have logs posted of their attempts or kills.

I don't see any reason why you would hide your logs.

For those who want a chart of Average dps per healer for both difficulty.
10 man HP 179Million
2 healers 62K
3 healers 71k
4 healers 82k

25Man HP 543Million
1 healer 62k
4 healers 71k
5 healers 75k
6 healers 79k
7 healers 83k
7.5 healers (same as paragon's 3 heal just for comparing including the 20seconds before enrage) 91k

There is the math again.