Heroic: Garajal the Spiritbinder (Blues Look)

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 15 16 17
10/14/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Cremlin
I do love it when post nerf terribles try to weigh in on progression discussions, you aren't qualified mate, go quest till the nerfs happen please.

So, what about Paragon NOT being 15 ilevels above anyone else when they killed this on 10-man was incorrect?

You did a very good job addressing any point of my post and proving my argument wrong. You must have gotten A's in your debate classes, I've never seen someone do a better job. Bravo!

In any case, the boss is hard. Like others have said, keep pulling and try to get more gear in the process. That is the way to a kill.
Besides bug and exploit fixes, heroics should be left alone. PERIOD. They're called heroic for a reason, and only the best should be able to complete it.
Please blizzard, give people fights to look forward to, if it's too hard, there's always LFR and normal. I for one look forward to the brick wall that heroics are going to be for me and my guild.
I don't have much to add on the currect subject. Just logged in to say...

Sweet lord, I just got high enough to do Raid Finders and you guys are already complaining about Heroics being too hard... Give it time for god's sake, in 2 months, so many are already gonna be complaining about lack of content.
The only real complaint was the fact that there can be RNG with the shadowy minions all targeting the same person causing an instant death. When you are hit for 50k x 7 in less than half a second, its a wipe. We had so many .1% enrage wipes last night it wasn't even funny. 300k, 100k, 110k, 140k, it was like omg kill this boss already.
10/15/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Genshin
The only real complaint was the fact that there can be RNG with the shadowy minions all targeting the same person causing an instant death. When you are hit for 50k x 7 in less than half a second, its a wipe. We had so many .1% enrage wipes last night it wasn't even funny. 300k, 100k, 110k, 140k, it was like omg kill this boss already.

This right here. Blue said this was getting looked into and that's all most of us wanted.
10/13/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Meioh
The RNG one-shots are a problem for sure, the best way to fix it is to make sure that more than X number of minions can't cast their spell at voodoo dolls.

This mechanic already exists. It's called killing the spirits. Kinda hard for more than X of them to shoot at voodoo dolls if there aren't more than X alive.

It's just as much the RNG of who gets voodoo dolls as it is random bolt targeting, if not more. Multi-dot classes getting to go down at ideal times makes a bigger difference than targeting AI.