What do we gem for pvp nowadays?

Rogue
Just came back to the game for MoP and I realized I never researched what we should be gemming for pvp. The new season just started, so I'm at a bit of a loss of what to gem and such. Can anyone offer advice?
PvP

>Agil >Haste >Crit >PvP-power >Expertise >Hit
Pve

>Agil >Mastery >Hit >Haste >Expertise
Do not listen to anything he said, its completely wrong.
Then what's right?
PvP

PvP-power(~30%)>Agi>Hit(3%)>Expertise(3%)>Mastery>Haste>Crit

Fix'd

Also this is pretty much the same priority for all three specs.
Not sure about the recommended % for PvP power.
Basically just every gem you use should have PvP Power on it, and decide based on socket bonus if you hybridize it with Agi.
Personally I kinda want to stack haste so I can spam BoS nonstop

ZOOOOOM ZOOOOM ZOOOOOM
Why would you gem PvP power and Agility before capping Expertise and yellow hit? Miss a CC and that could be the match.
10/02/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Madcapmcgee
Why would you gem PvP power and Agility before capping Expertise and yellow hit? Miss a CC and that could be the match.

Can you reforge to pvp power?

If not I'm guessing it would be better to gem for it and reforge for the hit/exp caps.

Lol 8 second win!
10/02/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Madcapmcgee

Because you can reforge for Expertise and hit. You can't reforge for PvP Power or Agi.

Edit: Curse you Redfang!
Ah, guess I was thinking "gemming" as a general way to say "stat priority."
10/02/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Madcapmcgee
Ah, guess I was thinking "gemming" as a general way to say "stat priority."

Yeah stat priority wise Expertise and Hit caps are more important than PvP Power and Agi. However I listed them after so as not to have people put Hit or Exp gems in gear.
Because those are bad.