Symbiosis bug

Druid
granting my pally tank wrath instead of barkskin. clearly pretty !@#$ty...
are you sure he wasn't in ret spec at the time? some do and queue tank still.
10/02/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Waraila
are you sure he wasn't in ret spec at the time? some do and queue tank still.

positive, we re-tried it and everything. correct specs, relogged, rezoned, etc etc...
giving a DK tank the stupid plague mushroom too, rather than barkskin. it's like it's using my balance (happens to be unused primary spec) spec for symbiosis or something...
Soooo, perhaps you should report this to the bug forums, where something can be done about it? Not sure what you expect us to do.
This is a Good Thing. Tanks were the only spec getting something useful for their main spec, and now it's fair. Now everyone gets situational utility.
10/02/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Eluial
Soooo, perhaps you should report this to the bug forums, where something can be done about it? Not sure what you expect us to do.

well, the intent was to see if anyone else was experiencing it, but apparently, it was hotfixed and now essentially useless to cast on tanks vs other classes.
it got changed. none of the tank specs get anything "good" now
^^^^^^^^^^^ It got changed
That seems kind of stupid.
So our awful 87 ability is even more useless? Great.
Wow, tonight in raid I was wondering what was going on.............hotfixed? really? So our 87 talent is a useless waste =(
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=110309/symbiosis

10/03/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Xiata
tonight in raid

10/03/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Xiata
So our 87 talent is a useless waste =(

XD
heres hoping my pally tank gets a 400k crit wrath off of vengeance.
First mushrooms, then symbiosis. I'm incredibly disappointed. Better luck next Xpac.