Blizz

Arenas
Soo hey been following all the posts for a couple days now, and it made me laugh to think that does Blizz even read these posts??? i mean everyone posting their complaints or opinions boast good arguments. are they just sitting back in their chairs sipping coffee just reading these posts? i havent seen Blizz post anything about "hey were looking into these bugs" or " we are investigating into the situation". seems to me, they just like to wallow in everyone's suffering. Trolling for answers;)
i mean why havent they fixed the 70 or 85 arena bug yet? is it not high on the priority list?
Obviously they don't have a team of people sitting on the forums reading every entry.. And no I highly doubt that the 70 or 85 arena bug is of high priority.. Think about it...........
Pvp is never high in the priority list. just look at http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/ front page, everything is about pve, hotfix pve, post from blue about pve. how they're proud of pve. not a single thing about pvp except the nerf to pvp gear because of pve
your sooo right kitty