[H] Spriest LF NZ raiding guild. 5pm ST+

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
With previous raiding experience I am currently looking for a guild to progress in MoP.

Prefers raiding times from 7.30 NZ-10.30 NZ GMT+12 onwards (That is 5pm - 8pm Server Time).

Please post your guild infos or provide battle net ID so I can get back to you.

Thanks
Sharo
We're interested in a shadow priest application, raids are 2pm - 5.30pm Realm time Sat/Sun. 8/8H in DS25m, yet to have our first raid in MoP. Apply @ Burn-Phase.com

Cheers,
Alemenara
Hi Alemenara

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

However raiding on a Sat might not be the best for me. Reserved for RL stuff.

Thanks again for your reply.

Cheers
Sharo
we are raiding from 930-1130pm your time. But a few weeks a year its 1030-1:30am because of day light savings.

Izrahfil#1776
look me if if interested.
we raid s/m/w
Hi Ezriel

Thanks for your reply. That is still too late for me.

Cheers
Sharo
Crimson Ark is an Aus/NZ Guild that formed back in Vanilla, we haven't been involved in too much raiding up until the end of CATA.

We are currently 1/16 after our first night of raiding with no BETA experience.

An old member has returned after raiding abroad on a different realm to form a competitive raiding team on this lovely quiet realm.

We are a casual Raiding Team who have a serious approach to raiding. We formed at the end of CATA and downed 8/8HM in our first 2 weeks of raiding (nerfed ofcourse!) with over 1/2 the group just returning to raiding after a long break with no experience in DS at all.

Raid days & time are:

Wednesday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT)
Friday - Alt Runs at various times (optional)
Sunday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT)
Monday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT) Although during quiet periods we will not raid on Mondays.

We are currently looking to include two extra Core Raiders to bolster our full-time roster from 10 to 12 and are looking to recruit:

x1 Hunter &
x1 Elemental Shaman MS / OS Resto Shaman (Must be descent at both specs) OR
x1 Shadow Priest MS / OS Holy Priest (Must be descent at both specs)

Send an in-game mail to 'Hokay' to express your interest. Please include any information you think might be relevant to us considering you for a raiding position & we will get back to you to have a chat. (Don't forget to include your real ID).

We have a spot available to a DPS this Sunday 7th Oct, so don't miss out =)
Also on a side note, your times are a little off =) I'm a kiwi too and 7.30 - 10.30 NZT is 5.30 - 8.30 SVT =)
Hi Sharoman,

If you're willing to go Alliance,
Prometheus raids Mon/wed/thurs 7-9.30 PM (AEST)

We came out of cata 8/8 H and looking to take this expansion strong.

If you're interested, just add my real id: montyj443@hotmail.com
Hey Sharoman,

We are a 6/6 10man looking for another ranged DPS. Our times almost match up with what you are looking for, and I dont think you will find exactly what you are looking for with much progression anyway sadly. We dont raid Fridays or Saturdays either.

Check out our recruitment post here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794230914

And you can see out guild site here:
http://anothercastle.chron.ws/

Head over and post an app if we look right for you!