Twilight Patrols OOC 14:Mists of Ponydaria

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Seyl would taste bad... so no .. I wouldn't eat her...

/goes back to sleeping in her corner...
I stand by, waiting for that new thread, Meep
Hey look, it's a pint sized ball of fury!

Seyl! You're not horribly maimed and half eaten by a Warkitten!

Well there goes my conspiracy theory.

You should really quit playin' LoL and chat with us sometime. We miss you.

Funny you should say that. I havn't played League for some time.

I have however, been playing on Cenarion Circle lots. I'm now Alliance, also. Whodathunkit?
*Wanders in*

Ohh new thread? :D Colour me intrigued...

My threads often have high thresholds of quality, dedication, loyalty and effort. I expect focus, timeliness and talent. :)

So, in other words, I expect if you apply yourself to my thread, to really try to keep up.

...<.< >.> *Quietly sneaks away*
10/04/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Seyl

Seyl! You're not horribly maimed and half eaten by a Warkitten!

Well there goes my conspiracy theory.

You should really quit playin' LoL and chat with us sometime. We miss you.

I have however, been playing on Cenarion Circle lots. I'm now Alliance, also. Whodathunkit?

Add Appleshat for League and if you are on CC alliance side look for Longhadow in Lluchudu Ocheliad that's me. Though I feel like we've had this convo before haha
*Wanders in*

Ohh new thread? :D Colour me intrigued...

My threads often have high thresholds of quality, dedication, loyalty and effort. I expect focus, timeliness and talent. :)

So, in other words, I expect if you apply yourself to my thread, to really try to keep up.

...<.< >.> *Quietly sneaks away*

Who is this? >_>
10/04/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Cøron
Who is this? >_>

Minxy was Rrazz's character before she died, it's Rrazz.

Also chumps, thread's up! Don't flood my new threads OOC with spam until the RP gets underway, I want reduced clutter/traffic in it for now.
*Removes goblin mask*

Yeah, tis me :P Lurking again like usual lol.

Ehhhh, I might sign up. Haven't been motivated much for RP for a while though...we'll see, *nudges old character sheets about the table*

Add Appleshat for League and if you are on CC alliance side look for Longhadow in Lluchudu Ocheliad that's me. Though I feel like we've had this convo before haha

Possibly. I don't recall it but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Does this character ring any bells?

edit - and O' great Meepasaurus, who's fury doth smite the heathens and cap the knees of unbelievers...wouldst thou alloweth this humble RPer to add a character to thine thread?

It wouldn't be Seyl. Apologies again to Ashokk, but I'm having a really hard time finding the right mindset for her lately.
Application is up, feel kinda 'meh' about it. Would've liked to put up my history, except I've been arguing with myself for a year about whether or not it's 'lore acceptable' or 'mary-sue'.

So anyway. Fallout New Vegas is fun, you should all play it :P
10/05/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Anirei
edit - and O' great Meepasaurus, who's fury doth smite the heathens and cap the knees of unbelievers...wouldst thou alloweth this humble RPer to add a character to thine thread?

Yep.

I'm horribly, horribly addicted to it just lately >.< So many mods too...

I'm horribly, horribly addicted to it just lately >.< So many mods too...

im forcing myself to play fallout 3 first.... gotta save those kids before I enter the stupid Light Cavern thing >_>

Edit: I threw up a post (nasty xD) and hope I get accepted :D
Now...I have to decide if I want to use an existing character or make one up on the fly.

Whatcha think about a dark ranger type, Meep? Yes/no?
It might go interestingly, since Virella was a former Dark Ranger.