account wide adding char question

Customer Support
After I did a little more research I was able to find answers to my previous questions. Which brings me to my next questions.

I have 2 WoW accounts linked to 1 battle.net account. Now that most accounts / pets / achievos are account wide (which is awesome IMO) when I create a new character on either of my accounts do they automatically earn all the account wide stuff?

Also I assume account wide is cross realm but not cross faction? So if i have a char on eonar and the rest on uldum I can benefits on all toons still?
bump for help.
All you have to do is logon and you can see for yourself.
Anything account wide should apply to all present and future characters on any license on that Battle.net account.

The exception is anything that may be faction specific, or still character specific. Most things aren't.
Anything account wide should apply to all present and future characters on any license on that Battle.net account.

The exception is anything that may be faction specific, or still character specific. Most things aren't.

Thanks for the blue post, you just saved me sooo much money. I have an extra BC, WOTLK, CATA and MOP CE now. LOL