Vale of Eternal Blossoms, how do I get these?

Pet Battles
Dancing Water Skimmer
- Effervescent Glowfly
- Yellow-Bellied Bullfrog

I see the dancing water skimmer in the middle of the water, but I can't engage him in water. how do I catch these monsters?
This is how I got them on my shaman:

Wind Shear (non damage spell), then kite to a clear area, switch to ghost wolf, let them reset and while they run back run after them clicking wildly.

They also spawn as seconds in other battles so check all pets in the area.
I was able to nab a skimmer and glowfly through secondary gilded moths. I ran out of spawns, but are the bullfrogs secondary too?
This is how I got them on my shaman:

Wind Shear (non damage spell), then kite to a clear area, switch to ghost wolf, let them reset and while they run back run after them clicking wildly.

They also spawn as seconds in other battles so check all pets in the area.

Hmm, okay thanks:) Ill have to fly out a shaman friend apparently lol.

edit:I found all of them through secondary battles from moths, no rares but oh well.
there's also serious range on engagements, I stood on the bank, half way up, and just clicked.
The Yellow-Bellied Bullfrog has appeared for me as a secondary when engaging various other mobs.

Also for the Water Skimmer, I managed to get one by luring a gazelle into the water, and frightening the herd of skimmers and "herding" them to the shore as I fought the gazelle.

There are probably betters ways to do it... but, yeah...