Seeking Father quest.

Bug Report
The npc you're supposed to find isn't there, only a chat bubble on the minimap. I've searched both listed locations and nothing for over 3 or 4 days. I can't continue on the quests in this area (if there are any more) until I can turn this thing in.
yeah I just came across this quest and the dude doesnt appear at all.
10/05/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Morgue
The npc you're supposed to find isn't there, only a chat bubble on the minimap. I've searched both listed locations and nothing for over 3 or 4 days. I can't continue on the quests in this area (if there are any more) until I can turn this thing in.

I did some searching and found a post on another site that said the NPC will not appear until you turn in the quest, Remnants of Anger. Hope it helps. If not, than it is a bug.
10/09/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Gorthn

I did some searching and found a post on another site that said the NPC will not appear until you turn in the quest, Remnants of Anger. Hope it helps. If not, than it is a bug.

Eh. Don't think that is true. I've done the quest: Remnants of Anger and the NPC we are supposed to find is still not there. I've searched for caves, under water, all over the island and nothing. Bugged? Something we are missing here? I don't know.
having the same problem. how has this not been addressed???
Having the same problem here.
This quest is still bugged for me.
Just submitted a ticket to blizzard about this quest. Sadly their wait time is currently 3 days :(
yea ive been dealing with the same thing.
Still don't see the NPC there..../sigh
I found another site that says you need to be revered with the Golden Lotus in order for the phasing to correct itself. I am currently working on this, so I can report when done farming rep.