New Sha?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
10/05/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Zenmachi
and is now infesting Garrosh

Oh please no. I don't want Garrosh to be another Deathwing, Arthas, or Sargeras character. Why can't he be a legit insane maniac with no outer influence?

The Sha are merely a cataclyst that bring out people's emotions. You see even the Pandaren are prone to intense emotions heck even Taran Zhu is. The Pandaren are not that different from us in terms of emotions. Their way of life may be different and we can learn from them but they are still...mortal or rather(Pandarenity?)

Garrosh getting affected by the Sha wouldn't really be a cop out. It would just tell us how crazy inside he is, granted I'd like to see the Sha drive Garrosh to do even more worse things and Garrosh cannot control his rage and the Sha feed on it get worse and well you get the idea.

I'll say it again

THE SHA ARE A MERE CATALYST. They aren't the true threat, they just make things worse.
The Sha of Entitlement.

It draws it's power from the forums.
10/05/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Averyx
How About Sha of obsession?
I'm gonna go with this one, everything is good in moderation except this.
Sha of Pie. Yummy evil goodness.
How is Garrosh being a typical, conquest driven, Orc insane in any way? If anything Thrall was the insane one trying to get orcs to be diplomatic and peaceful... Which at that point, they didn't been used to for a very very long time. Garrosh is just a return to normality and is a warcheif I am PROUD to have
Diablo III: Sha of Destruction
The Sha of Entitlement.

It draws it's power from the forums.

You mean IGN editors.
Sha of Disgruntled PvPers
Me and a guildmate got some ideas going on that the last unknown Sha is going to be the strongest of them all. We believe it hasn't been shown yet because its apart of a plot twist. Considering we know Garrosh is going to go off the rocker, it is safe to assume that Sha is going to go straight to him. Gives Garrosh a chance to actually be a dangerous raid boss if he has the powers of that last Sha. Or, like we believe, the combined 7 Sha into Garrosh. Come on, if we know there are 7 fragments of an Old God running around, they are going to merge into one again.

The real mystery is what the Sha is going to be named after. We know a Sha's power is based on size and they gain that size through consuming the negative emotions of the creatures, which is why Anger and Fear are friggen huge. So, for this last Sha to be the strongest and probably really huge, it is going to be a negative emotion that is second hand to everyone on Azeroth. My guess is Pride.
10/06/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Wolframalpha
Diablo III: Sha of Destruction

That is pretty much on Violence and/or Anger
10/05/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Fluffshp
An idea for the seventh Sha is betrayal.

That's a pretty solid idea. Causing inner working conflict is an old god prime.
Sha of Shyness, this Sha is so Shy, that didn't appear until the end of the expac
The Sha of Silly Walks.

Or Silly Woks, as the case may be.
Sha of Horde Hypocrisy. Well its an emotion isn't it? And its strong too.
Sha of Suffering as in suffering through intense pain and I'm not talking about a coffee burn pain I'm talking about the pain you get from torture like having acid splashed on cuts or Having your fingers cut off one at a time slowly, Being skinned alive then acid thrown on the vulnerable exposed flesh.

So I would say the Sha of Suffering.
Sha of Suffering as in suffering through intense pain and I'm not talking about a coffee burn pain I'm talking about the pain you get from torture like having acid splashed on cuts or Having your fingers cut off one at a time slowly, Being skinned alive then acid thrown on the vulnerable exposed flesh.

Like a kick on the balls?

Like a kick on the balls?

Yeah.