Honestly,do you think we will be nerfed AGAIN

Warrior
If blizzard has any sense, the first thing they will 'nerf' is defensive stance. I spent most of my arena games in it. And by nerf I mean give me a reason to be in battle/zerker.

The second thing they will nerf is shockwave. Very short cooldown for very high CC/utility. This won a lot of games, when you get 2/3 people stunned together and want to kill someone. It is FAR more attractive than the other two talents in arenas, although dragon roar can have a niche and bladestorm might be good if you don't want to clash a stun heavy teams cc's.

The third thing they will nerf is 4/5 stack taste for blood. If you save your pennies and get one of these, you can kill someone in a charge stun by popping all cooldowns. I seriously considered playing double healer warrior and just waiting for a 5 stack to one shot someone.
Everything on the warriors are able to be dealt with but that second wind is just too insane. I've seen warriors in arenas have 13k a second healing while running around still killing people, plus a healer its just stupid. I can agree with everything else and i love warriors but man second wind is stupid
I really hope warriors don't get nerfed. You dudes -still- need a rootbuster from what I've been seeing in BGs. Warriors finally seem, like, well, warriors.
We will be nerfed again, remember that ghostcrawler hates us. I'm expecting within the next month, before halloween, some sort of gag order nerf in terms of pvp. And in terms of pve, maybe slam damage will get another 5%. But like we have been doing in the past 4 years, we will truck on and overcome odds as the lol melee class.
10/07/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Mythical
We will be nerfed again, remember that ghostcrawler hates us. I'm expecting within the next month, before halloween, some sort of gag order nerf in terms of pvp. And in terms of pve, maybe slam damage will get another 5%. But like we have been doing in the past 4 years, we will truck on and overcome odds as the lol melee class.

Ghostcrawler really does seem to have a case of warrior hate, evidenced by the PvP set nerf.
I can honestly not see why so many complaints are going out, yes the cds all together hit hard, but if you really let a warrior get to 5 stacks of tfb, what are you doing? the buff in not invisible, you can see them having 500% increased heroic strike damage, do you really think your going to live if you sit there and take that?

Not only this but I think people are exxagerating a bit on our mobility, yes we can stay on targets more, but after avatar and safeguard is gone dispels are on a 8 second cooldown, we will sit in roots and slows for ages
Hell yeah we're gonna get nerfed. Probably brutally and completely missing the real point. Just enjoy these next couple of months while you can, these'll be the days we look back at fondly 2 years from now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-436SM4Rkxw
dies in charge stun. note this dk is full melevolant with 370k hp.
warrior mechanics are fine. but there damage is WAY to high with cd's

note, DIES IN CHARGE STUN
the second you have to trinket a charge stun something is probly broken
I think we will get retuned for PvP, yes. Not nerfed (if done right), at least not in some debilitating fashion.

I see major changes in our self healing talent choices in the future. Probably a buff to ER and IV with a redistribution of SW to allow for some measure of healing outside of 35% to balance out a lesser amount under 35%

Edit:

Gwaar, while our spike damage under full cooldown+trinkets is insane, our damage can often get lackluster outside of it. Assuming the other party is geared, ofc.

Not to say that our damage is bad in PvP. But, for example, in a 2v2 where the other team has a healer without our cooldowns up no one is going to die unless there is a severe gear or skill gap. Had a match against a hunter+druid the other day that was quite lulzy, as the hunter never had to use Deterrence except when I popped CD's. Tried to force it prior to popping, but could never put out enough pressure (damn you Ironbark)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-436SM4Rkxwdies in charge stun. note this dk is full melevolant with 370k hp.warrior mechanics are fine. but there damage is WAY to high with cd's

skilllz
10/07/2012 05:46 AMPosted by Phenomenaut
warirors don't need a nerf, they need time to allow people to figure out how to deal with them

The denial is strong with this one.

Tell me, how do you deal with getting insta-gibbed?

Coming from a hunter, this is a joke right?

That video was posted August 16 during beta. You are aware that nerfs have occured since then correct?

this video is from beta, not only that there is also a bm hunter, dragons roar was nerfed on live and imo is basicly useless
O.M.G. this is the best thread I have ever read through. ROFL!!!

Warriors have been brought up to the same level as the other classes (finnaly) and the other classes are crying because they can't stunn us to oblivion or they can't kill us from a far any more. This is great.
I would like to introduce you whiners to a thing called "PAY BACK".
It is, for the time being, our turn to shine. We will get "nerfed" for sure; because, Yes we always do, but untill then run away or hide in the shadows if you must, but please, please stop your WHINING!!!

Oh, and for the multitude out there that have "swiched back to" or have "just now decided to start playing the Warrior class" because you hear we are finnaly worthy of you... go back to what you were before and leave the Battles of Glory to the real WARRIOR CLASS. The Honor'd few who have stood by their class and have never backed away from a fight; even when we were the under dogs...
All Glory to the Warrior!!!!
I am noticing a lot of the videos posted are from before the Sept 22nd nerf.