The new dead zone for monks

Monk
I've been saying since beta, Monks have THE WORST close-in ability ever implemented in the game BY FAR.

Remember when they made Warrior charge stuns 1 second and tons of QQ ensued because 1s wasn't enough time to get the target in place, so the targets were able to run OOR of the Warrior and then Blizz hotfixed it to 2s?

Yeah, the Monks are like that...except their close in A: Doesn't follow the target and B: Doesn't hold the target in place.

Worst. Design. EVER!
PEBKAC

Roll is awesome if used properly.
Says the healer with no arenas played...... Roll has an unpredictable range which by definition makes it awful for getting to your target, sure it's good for running away as a healer but that's about it.
PEBKAC

Roll is awesome if used properly.

Roll is a poor man's Blink.

It's !@#$ as a closer, you can't control the distance, it doesn't follow the target if it's moving on the X axis, it doesn't hold it in place for you.

It's bad. I use it as a snare breaker with my PvP gloves, that's about it.
This is a weakness, not a "deadzone".

Sometimes, it just can't work perfectly, or else WoW would deteriorate into "who can get there first and push buttons faster".
This is a weakness, not a "deadzone".

Sometimes, it just can't work perfectly, or else WoW would deteriorate into "who can get there first and push buttons faster".

Have you taken a look around lately?
Ditto this. Idiot of the greatest extreme!

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story, eh?