Power Word: Priest of Bel-Air

Priest
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
10/08/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Teacakez
I haven't really noticed that either, though I don't really fish from nodes as much as most people.

Must get that darn turtle mount! It continues to elude me :(

Was so happy when mounts became shared by account. I had it on my old Paladin that was a different faction/server. Now my little slow poke buddy is back! At least it gives me the option of whether I want to levitate across water or mount on my turtle to take shortcuts now!
10/08/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Natja
I'd give you a hug, but I'm really sick and I don't think you want that... I made party hats and put them on my pillow pets for a friends birthday though! Does that cheer you up? It's really adorable.

It made me smile. It's hard being the strong one in the family right now with my dad out of town my sister a dramatic mess and having to support my mom and not get emotional myself to keep her from breaking down.

My grandma passed away yesterday. Hugs make me feel better when I'm sad.
aww, sorry to hear that soda. /hugs
I haven't really noticed that either, though I don't really fish from nodes as much as most people.

Must get that darn turtle mount! It continues to elude me :(

I have a friend who doesn't play anymore who got the turtle mount like a day after he dinged 80 during Wrath.

He was like, "what the hell is this turtle mount??"

And I was like, (╯ಠ_ರೃ)╯︵ ┻━┻
It made me smile. It's hard being the strong one in the family right now with my dad out of town my sister a dramatic mess and having to support my mom and not get emotional myself to keep her from breaking down.

D'aww.... Don't hide your emotions just to be the "strong one". It may help everyone else, but you can't forget to grieve yourself.
10/08/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Nixxe
Oh right, LFR is tomorrow!

Yep, one day until we get to hear people complaining that people don't already know the fights.
Mrf...I still can't decide which Alliance monk race I want to play:

Draenei
Human
Pandaren
Nelf

I've yet to find an excellent video highlighting their animations, and I know the low level monks won't give me the information I want. :(
Mrf...I still can't decide which Alliance monk race I want to play:

Draenei
Human
Pandaren
Nelf

I've yet to find an excellent video highlighting their animations, and I know the low level monks won't give me the information I want. :(

Gnome.
10/08/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Snowfox
Oh right, LFR is tomorrow!

Yep, one day until we get to hear people complaining that people don't already know the fights.

And then in the same breath complain that LFR doesn't prepare people for raids and it's destroying the endgame of WoW.
10/08/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Consite
Gnome.

Never happening.
10/08/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Elethia
Never happening.

Have you seen one?
I can barely tolerate gnome characters enough to have a priest.
10/08/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Elethia
I can barely tolerate gnome characters enough to have a priest.

I agree. Go look at their Monk animations.
I just got up, kinda. It's about 2pm here. Yay vacation day.

Don't forget to do all your alts DMF profession +5 quests! That's what I'm gonna do today.

Rep grind is a grind. Damn mobs are so much fatter than they were at 87 (I still need to do Steppes and Dread) and a pain to kill when more than one. Good thing shadowfiend hits hard now, such a good little tank.

*hugs Soda* Sorry for your loss, hang in there girl.

k back to the grind.
10/08/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Rapsidy

-squeeze-

Constie: Find me a currently accurate video detailing their animations.
-Rapsohugs-
Have a picture of how pet battles make me feel!
http://i.imgur.com/Yg6tL.jpg
Also Elly looks bald here. New hair color blends into the avatar background. Need to faction change, obviously.

And Jitter's looking for snow, she's almost a pokemaster.

ps. DMF debris pool fishing once around the island = 19 crates of Pandaren mats. Good use of time.
10/08/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Elethia
Constie: Find me a currently accurate video detailing their animations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HeyI67BWmg

Not sure why that came out looking like !@#, but.
Draenei
Human
Pandaren
Nelf

excuse me.
Horde > Panda > Dwarf > Other games with monks > Alliance