Power Word: Priest of Bel-Air

Priest
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
So do we... Though we actually lust the first gas phase and just ignore the Strengths until the gas is gone.
weird... idk!

we got like... 3 trinkets on elegon so that might have helped. 2x your trinket and 1x agi?str? trinket. plus a couple of weapons.
Can your melee dodge like champions?
15% enrage, gonna try two healing it I guess.

Probably going to be using the two worst tank healing classes and we're the only 10m in existence without a Blood DK so it should be fun.
10/09/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Nixxe
Can your melee dodge like champions?

some couldn't at first, but they learned... sort of.

e: our tanks are very good at dodging.

we don't have a Blood DK

don't worry, you should see what happens to our dk tank during gas phases FUN FUN FUN hey i have 10% health LOL WHAT BLOOD SHIELD?
It's seriously depressing. I was wondering how people managed to two heal when tanks get hit for 60% of their HP every swing during Tear Gas and then I looked at the 6/16 guilds on our server and every single one has a DK doing 20k+ HPS to himself.
we had 3 tanks: dk dk warrior lol
10/08/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Iapetus
WC3 belfs have a much more 'deranged, hungry and raw' sort of feel to them. Much more Horde like. They're elegant but feel powerful and dangerous too. Don't really get that vibe at all from the WoWww belfs.

I will actually completely agree with you on that one.

And on a complete side note: An Alliance warrior tried to gank me yesterday in Jade forest with the ending of their name being "-elle". I was like, "...did Elethia just try to gank me, or is this just a huge coincidence??"
10/09/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Erebös
did Elethia just try to gank me

Lucky guy

I waved to Ashley the other night in Farmville and she ignored me... sad was I for hours upon hours
10/09/2012 08:35 AMPosted by Naturesway
did Elethia just try to gank me

Lucky guy

I waved to Ashley the other night in Farmville and she ignored me... sad was I for hours upon hours

Right! Haha.

And oh man, that's some cold beans. There, there. /pat
Thanks for the log Nixx.

Sorry :( It was probably 1 AM my time and I was annoyed with something since its late and I need to be up in less than 6 hours.

Sigh.
Nature you should tell me the names of your alts so I don't kill you.

So sick right now. Someone make it stop. :(

Ashley they made our secret quest public. :'(
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/08/the-warlords-ashes-hidden-daily-of-the-dread-wastes/

Not everyone has emotes displayed in their most used chat tab. I stay in my guild pane that only displays guild and party chat, so I never see emotes that people might be sending to me.
10/09/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Natja
Not everyone has emotes displayed in their most used chat tab. I stay in my guild pane that only displays guild and party chat, so I never see emotes that people might be sending to me.

people have chat tabs?

then again, i guess my right side has 1/trade/loot/rep/exp but the left side has everything else, including say, yell, guild, party, raid
10/09/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Iapetus
Nature you should tell me the names of your alts so I don't kill you.

Better yet I will try to remember to add your battle tag( I have yours)
Mine is Monco#1470- others can add.

PLUS With sheer number of dailies, etc, crap Nature needs to get done, I haven't even thought of which alt to lvl first, OR when that will start.

10/09/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Ashleycakez
Sorry :( It was probably 1 AM my time and I was annoyed with something since its late and I need to be up in less than 6 hours.

That feel I know.
10/09/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Tsilyi
people have chat tabs?

It's mostly just to avoid trade chat spam and such. I have like 5 tabs. A general one with just about everything, combat log, whispers, guild/party, and raid.
Iap, some day you and I should go make Alliance children cry together. I must admit I enjoy laughing at the feeble attempts to kill me by all of these people jumping me while I kill rares.
i can make people cry too!

tears of joy and love.

e: and shadow word: death.
As long as you guys don't end up on LB, I'm completely ok with this idea. >.>
10/09/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Natja
As long as you guys don't end up on LB, I'm completely ok with this idea. >.>

what are you talking about? kyllie and i have never leveled toons with the express purpose of ganking BoP lowbies.