Blingtron 4000

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 Next
As much as I love Mr. Bling, I would really appreciate a craftable Jeeves that didn't require mats from Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade AND Wrath of the Lich King. Is there any other recipe that requires this?
Just got A Steamy Romance Novel: I'm In Love With a Robot out of Blingtron's box.

. . .
Just saw the post that says it MAY include the new rocket mounts.
As an engineer who has spent over 100k on these two and cannot sell one at any profit...I hope not.

I don't want someone else to get lucky off my crafting. Let it be the old flying machine or something OR make it something only obtainable by Blingtron.

I do not want to "give back to Azeroth" as engineers don't owe the world a damn thing.
I have yet to make one but looking forward to it.
As much as I love Mr. Bling, I would really appreciate a craftable Jeeves that didn't require mats from Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade AND Wrath of the Lich King. Is there any other recipe that requires this?

At least they're all easy to get. (At least, once I remembered I had a Direbrew Remote and stopped running circles around Blackrock city.)
10/26/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Sevris
{◕ ◡ ◕}

YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU.....

{◕ ◡ ◕}

Ok ok i see this everywhere i know what is means but all i see is square boxes what do i need to do to see it thanks :)
it has two pets listed on wowhead.
{◕ ◡ ◕}
10/26/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Rygarius

I'm curious as well.

According to this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7305441

"The Blingtron 4000 will be fully stocked with a variety of fun items such as Party Grenades, but even better than that, it has a chance (a very, very small one) to give the gift of an Engineering mount or pet."

Does that include the Depleted-Kyparium Rocket and Geosynchronous World Spinner

You are perceptive. There is a very small non-zero chance for a mount or pet from the Blingtron 4000 Gift Package. We heard you like bling so your pal Blingtron may be getting some minor upgrades to their bling in an upcoming patch.

With plenty of bling to go around, share the happiness. {◕ ◡ ◕}

That would be pretty great. Currently Blingtron seems only able to give out potions and grey items. Which is very nice. Don't get me wrong. I've also gotten a few profession skill-up items which are great, when I get them on an alt that needs them. But, yeah, I'd love to see him give out some bling.
I want a blingtron mini pet for my battle pet team. I already have Jeeves, am working on getting another clockwork gnome, named Gnimo and a Blingtron would be a perfect addition :)
10/08/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Miravella
A mount drops from this?

I believe its yes and no but mostly no.
I'm never dropping one again where anyone could find it and I think all engineers should follow suit. I can't believe Blizz nerfed this: taking away once more our fun for no reason whatsoever. Seriously, why would I have made this if only my toon could use it and not my alts. It's ridiculousness.
yes it drops it is rare however rarer now since they changed blingatron
Yes you can get mounts, yesterday it dropped a Mekingeers Chopper for me, I am guessing around .001-.0001% drop chance.
Just saw the post that says it MAY include the new rocket mounts.
As an engineer who has spent over 100k on these two and cannot sell one at any profit...I hope not.

I don't want someone else to get lucky off my crafting. Let it be the old flying machine or something OR make it something only obtainable by Blingtron.

I do not want to "give back to Azeroth" as engineers don't owe the world a damn thing.

Only drop it on your farm. I used to announce in trade or zone general where my engineer was dropping her Blingtron. But after the stupid once per account per day nerf I only drop it on my farm. And I think all engineers should do the same. Maybe when Blizz sees the dramatic drop in Blingtrons out in the wild they'll have a re-think.
I wish it would say who put the Blingtron down. I always want to thank the person who was nice enough to put it down in Halfhill, Golden lantern, Stormwind, or, rarely, inside an LFR raid. But I never know who did it, so I can't.
Mounts are overrated anyway, who cares