Blingtron 4000

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
Haven't seen a mount but I drop my bling practically on CD for all the good folks out there that helped make me rich when MoP came out.

Places I drop BLINGY!!! (as I call him when I yell that he has been dropped)

Shrine of Seven Stars
Halfhill Market, dead center.
Halfhill Inn.
Mogu'Shan Vaults meeting stone.
Klaxxi'Vess
PVP Vendor
Ox Temple

Haven't done it in SW yet. If you want a gift from my BLINGY!!! you have to be in Pandaria.
The Blingtron 4000 is a marvelous mechanical contraption. Met one for the first time while swooping in on a blue ! mark in an unusual location in one of the capital cities. I remember thinking to myself "Wonder what it could be and why I haven't noticed it there before." Unwrapped the present, found some Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E.s and a Laser-Etched Leaf.

Never knew the Engineer that placed it there, but if I did I'd thank them. It was awesome.
I've gotten two gifts from Blingy.

The first had the prof leveler, the second had some wine!

He's awesome, just wish I'd see him more often.
Is it Blingtron time yet?
All I get is a Rock.

/HighPaw
I've gotten two gifts from Blingy.The first had the prof leveler, the second had some wine!He's awesome, just wish I'd see him more often.

KC if I see you around and he's not on cooldown (4 hours) I'll wave at you and drop it.
I generally drop one twice a day for alliance on my server
10/26/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Melaroi
I've gotten two gifts from Blingy.The first had the prof leveler, the second had some wine!He's awesome, just wish I'd see him more often.

KC if I see you around and he's not on cooldown (4 hours) I'll wave at you and drop it.

You are indeed awesome!

But know that you have activated creepy Warlock stalking mode.

If you suddenly have bunny ears at any given time, you'll know why.

But seriously, thank ye kindly, & yay, more Alexstraszians on the forum!
The Blingtron 4000 is a marvelous mechanical contraption. Met one for the first time while swooping in on a blue ! mark in an unusual location in one of the capital cities. I remember thinking to myself "Wonder what it could be and why I haven't noticed it there before." Unwrapped the present, found some Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E.s and a Laser-Etched Leaf.

Never knew the Engineer that placed it there, but if I did I'd thank them. It was awesome.

I place my Blingtron 4000 in the farmville area; people swoop in and phase out. Then you see them phase back in a few moments later. I do make the Blingtron 4000 reachable, I just get my amusement for the day watching ~20 people trying their best to complete this daily.

^_^
I love mine. I currently have 11 characters at 80 or higher. I make sure they are all logged in in org and bam gifts for all. Plus the 660k guild xp is helping too. My favorite item in the expansion so far.

I think with 11 characters it has already paid for itself.
The problem is that since my realm is so small barely enough people get to share the love of my Blingtron...

RealID at least fixes that issue. Phase me into a big realm's Halfhill, and I will drop it happily. Its happiness deserves to be shared across all realms.
10/26/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Melaroi

I'm on Alexstrasza as well.I will always try to drop a Blingtron 4000 in front of Stormwind auction house or near it usually around 8:00 PM EST
The Blingtron 4000 is a worthless piece of junk I'm afraid. For all the effort, gold and time that goes through making this not so marvelous mechanical contraption, the cost is just outrages and this junk offers very little.

Buff the loot I say!
10/26/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Pandorä

I'm on Alexstrasza as well.I will always try to drop a Blingtron 4000 in front of Stormwind auction house or near it usually around 8:00 PM EST

I'm going to be Bling hunting from now on. xD
first time i got the steamy romance novel
second time i got an oily glove

i wonder what that robot is up to...

Mount drop confirmation would be nice.
There's almost always one at Halfhill or the temple. I've gotten so many party grenades, halfhill is almost always a dance club these days :p
I place my Blingtron 4000 in the farmville area; people swoop in and phase out. Then you see them phase back in a few moments later. I do make the Blingtron 4000 reachable, I just get my amusement for the day watching ~20 people trying their best to complete this daily.

^_^

That is the most evil thing I've seen in a while.

Brb, leveling engineering.