Rogues are the WORST class in pandaria

Rogue
lmao ive been playing only rogues since 2006.
Safe to say every class takes a dump on us, especially hunters ... ridiculous.
10/08/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Sidewalks
Because i have a job, i go to school and i have a life outside of wow. It's pretty painful to sit behind a computer screen and try to grind honor when your class blows.

Casual players are rarely good at their class. This is a game for hard cores. L2stop school and work and get a life online.
We are not fun. Need I say more?
I can understand the schedule thing as to why you don't have time to grind out gear.
It's also unfair to try and say they are the worst class while judging a pve geared toon to other classes that have pvp gear, of course you're going to do poorly.

Yes grind out your gear if your a rogue, or just buy level 90 blues of the action house and roll faces as a paladin..

There are great rogues out there as long as they are in full heroics and the paladins they are fighting are in blues and greens..
10/08/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Aceydubs
Because i have a job, i go to school and i have a life outside of wow. It's pretty painful to sit behind a computer screen and try to grind honor when your class blows.

Casual players are rarely good at their class. This is a game for hard cores. L2stop school and work and get a life online.

I lol'd.