What do you buy with Justice Points?

General Discussion
Hey all,

Was wondering what you guys have been buying with your Justice points? I am capped with mine and don't know what to spend it on other then heirlooms or save them. Is there anything you can use them for besides gear?

I haven't found anything I need from the quartermasters I've checked out and if I did find something I've already bought it. So what can I or should I buy with my 4k justice points?

Thanks
Exchange to honor for PvP gears?
10/08/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Idunhavaname

And even if you don't pvp you can trade it in for the PVP mounts.
10/08/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Idunhavaname

I'm not really interested in PvP for this expansion right now. I will probably do that mid expansion.
honor points
Convert some so you're not losing it from heroics.

That's all I got.
I buy honor with it.
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm capped on JP, yet there is nothing to buy with it. I just have to question their intentions with this system. At least before there was always some gear to buy from the vendor, but now there's nothing or everything is behind rep. What good is collecting points to buy stuff if there's nothing worthwhile to buy? Surely Blizz saw the folly of this system before it went live?

Ugh, it's a frustrating thing. And I have to say, that even if I could buy crafting mats, I refuse to waste points on such a thing. I have plenty of mats (well, except for Spirit of Harmony), so that wouldn't be something I'd need.

Also, getting points so that we can convert them to another set of points to buy items in a part of the game we don't really play is just not right.

Blizz really needs to do something about this.

-EDarkness
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm capped on honor, yet there is nothing to buy with it. I just have to question their intentions with this system. At least before there was always some gear to buy from the vendor, but now there's nothing or everything is behind rep. What good is collecting points to buy stuff if there's nothing worthwhile to buy? Surely Blizz saw the folly of this system before it went live?

Ugh, it's a frustrating thing. And I have to say, that even if I could buy crafting mats, I refuse to waste points on such a thing. I have plenty of mats (well, except for Spirit of Harmony), so that wouldn't be something I'd need.

Also, getting points so that we can convert them to another set of points to buy items in a part of the game we don't really play is just not right.

Blizz really needs to do something about this.

-EDarkness

Pretty much how I feel. I can understand the valor items but justice points seem pretty useless right now. Wonder what they're gonna do to change it.