Queue Queue Times

Kil'jaeden
I just want to say lol @KJ.
2 hour queue just to login and from what I've heard another hour just to get into an LFR group in hopes that it will succeed. I look forward to tonight's raiding -_-
I'm kind of glad that my work times is during the peak hours. I don't get any queue in the mornings, and about 5-10 mins after I get home.
What's a queue?
I usually don't complain about queue times because I raid at 12 am server. But I have a few things to do (farmville, lfr, sha, and charms).
Usually I get off work at 2pm so I avoid queues. But today I went dancing instead. That's what I get for having a life.
Aleous
90 Undead Priest
Cognition
I got into an LFR group instantly. We also cleared the place without

You're kidding right, cleared the place out?
Im in spot 1500 for a log in Queue right now so stop with the BS
10/09/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Aleous
ooo i wanna lfr
I alt tabbed on all three boss fights, only to come back and see the boss dead and me at full health with 50k+ DPS.

Ooh, I can't wait to do exactly this. As a healer, I'm sure it will work out much the same.
Here's some helpful hints! While waiting for the que take up a few activities! How about a game of tic tac throw? Oh maybe you can play a children's card game! How about a shower? Ok I was joking about the last part, who does that??
10/09/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Droodhealz
LFR group in hopes that it will succeed. I look forward to tonight's raiding -_-

what is this English? LFR isn't raiding
sincerely ginlik
10/10/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Scissoring
How about a shower? Ok I was joking about the last part, who does that??

made my day
10/09/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Droodhealz
That's what I get for having a life.

this sentence makes no sense what is this life you speak of and were can i buy one with gold
2pm, and when I get home at 6pm .

how far away is your work good sir and do you have to take a flight to get there lol