Pretty Kitty Looking for Love and Home

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 18 Next
I'm a little disappointed TBH I would much rather of had one of those elemental spirits that were introduced in MoP instead.

You know one of these. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=60917

I love those things. The noises they make are adorable.

Do it, Blizz!
Blizzard store maybe
10/10/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Sophex
I'm about to lose 10 dollars
..It looks like it kinda wants my soul....
Want want waaaant would match my firecat form so well! =3
10/10/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Shrilinda
I'm about to /point and /laugh at everyone who buys it off the store if that is where it ends up.

Why do you care what other people spend their money on?
10/10/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Kimjongheal

'tis no loss on such an adorable bundle of... what appears to be flaming fur.

Draenei are naturally flame retardant, right?

Yes.

We take 30% less damage from fire elemental attacks, however we take 50% more damage from gravity based attacks.
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY GOLD!
UGLY SCREAMING.

I NEED THIS GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME.

HE'LL BE NAMED MR FLUFFERBALL.
In a roundabout way?

If it is on the pet store and hugely popular, it'll never be made avaliable in-game. For whatever reasons, some of us don't like/want to spend even more money then we already do just to get our hands on something neat and cool.

Make it a .02% drop from the Blingtron whatever it's called. Make it a rare drop off a raid boss or instance boss. Rare world drop from any mob in the game...

Something OTHER then a cash grab on the pet store.

I disagree with your opinion. I understand and respect it, but I disagree. And I'll tell you why.

A friend reeeeally wanted an Azure Whelpling, so I spent over 50 hours farming one up for him.

While not getting into specifics, I definitely make more than $10/hr at my job.

So while you may be looking at this as "$0 is better than $10", I'm looking at it as "less than an hour of my time is better than countless hours of my time".

Time is money, friend.

Haha, this.
In a roundabout way?

If it is on the pet store and hugely popular, it'll never be made avaliable in-game. For whatever reasons, some of us don't like/want to spend even more money then we already do just to get our hands on something neat and cool.

Make it a .02% drop from the Blingtron whatever it's called. Make it a rare drop off a raid boss or instance boss. Rare world drop from any mob in the game...

Something OTHER then a cash grab on the pet store.

I disagree with your opinion. I understand and respect it, but I disagree. And I'll tell you why.

A friend reeeeally wanted an Azure Whelpling, so I spent over 50 hours farming one up for him.

While not getting into specifics, I definitely make more than $10/hr at my job.

So while you may be looking at this as "$0 is better than $10", I'm looking at it as "less than an hour of my time is better than countless hours of my time".

Time is money, friend.

Agreed. I spend too much time farming food stuff for cooking as it is.

I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination but ten dollars for this flaming ball of adorable is right up my alley.

Sure, people might say it's wasted. But I think spending more than 30 bucks on a pair of shoes is ridiculous, but it's their money to spend, not mine. People spend more money going out to a one time meal- just as wasteful, or perhaps moreso, since the only think you'll have to show for it is a reciept and possibly gasto-intestinal distress.
/runs over the little cat

I swear to god that little bugger jumped out from nowhere...