Enhancement Panda or Orc? Animations + Racial

Shaman
Sup guys, I'm interested in doing a race change by tomorrow and I PvP. I currently am deciding between Orc or Panda (male of female). I'm not sure which to go, I like the Panda racial but I don't know how the animations of dual wielding is like on a scale rate it for me 1-10.
Now my other option is race changing to Orc. Now. I know what your thinking, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO ORC? Sure racial is awesome but I don't really dig the animations either. Not really sure if I'd enjoy it. Anyways let me know on what you think out of all of these, keep in mind I'm not looking soo much into racials. I'm more into the Animations.
Orc Male
Orc Female
Panda Male
Panda Female
today i turned panda.... i loved it! ANOTHER CC! you can line up with a whole buncha things and focus macro quaking palms.

instead of just relying on frost shock for cap totem.. you got quaking palm! so now thats 2 tricks from the hat.quaking palm into a hex is fun too or even piss off players that are trying to train your partner <3

i like troll because of the mobility reduction and 20% haste, but panda just blew my mind on how useful they're compared to being a tauren that i use to be.
Interesting how are the animations? I'm planning on doing it by tomorrow so I mean from what you told me, soo far. It sounds great!
orc is my favorite race. animations, racial, how gear looks on them. its just the best.
10/02/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Blixwhipwhip
Interesting how are the animations? I'm planning on doing it by tomorrow so I mean from what you told me, soo far. It sounds great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1hGj9gHs00

more of these on youtube
10/02/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
orc is my favorite race. animations, racial, how gear looks on them. its just the best.
That is why you race change to draenei then. Yes i know you were an ugly orc.
10/02/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Aghator
That is why you race change to draenei then. Yes i know you were an ugly orc.

actually that wound be a faction change not race change.