wowreforge

Druid
I used wowreforge previously ,getting advice from Eluial,s 85 pve guide.I did as he stated and got good results.Previously we change the numbers in all white boxes(upper right hand side,called stat weights).In the 90 pve guide,he make no mention about the stat weights.I,ve changed the numbers in cap #1,cap#2 as advised.I,m over hit right and wowreforge is telling me to put haste,mastery into hit.I can,t figure out what I,m doing wrong.Does anyone have any advice? Thanks
I cannot speak to WoWReforge, however I can let you know what I'm using currently.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/reforgelite

Simple interface, has preset stat weights as well as the ability to customize your own. Does all of the actual reforging for you... Tends to list features in incomplete sentences...
Thank You! I downloaded reforgelite.Very simple and quick.Wowreforge worked great for me before.
10/04/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Firesign
I used wowreforge previously ,getting advice from Eluial,s 85 pve guide.I did as he stated and got good results.Previously we change the numbers in all white boxes(upper right hand side,called stat weights).In the 90 pve guide,he make no mention about the stat weights.I,ve changed the numbers in cap #1,cap#2 as advised.I,m over hit right and wowreforge is telling me to put haste,mastery into hit.I can,t figure out what I,m doing wrong.Does anyone have any advice? Thanks
They have our correct weights so we no longer need to change those. And it's your trinket that is making wowreforge think that you don't have the hit cap. It doesn't count cogs currently so you need to edit the items stats(to 1200 hit and 600 haste) and then lock the item for them to factor them in.
I got that trinket to help me to to 440 item level.I wanted to do heroics as soon as I hit 90.I knew something was wrong because wowreforge worked so well before.Thank You for your help.