Digital Deluxe Edition

Customer Support
i just got the digital deluxe edition card from wal-mart. entered the code on battle net says i have mop. I log in the game i cant make a monk i cant lvl to 90 i dont have the imperail quilen mount nothing..
I also bought the walmart dde card and in my battlenet account it says I have regular version and that I can upgrade to the dde. Whats going on? I dont even want to log in until this is resolved.
Gave both of these a little nudge to help them update.

If you receive your mount and pet - you're good. It may still show Standard instead of Deluxe, but that's a display glitch at the moment.
I got my pets and mounts, thank goodness.
I'm Having the same trouble its been almost 3 days now.
Would love to get into the game before i have to go back to work on Monday.
Thanks for your help.
I'm Having the same trouble its been almost 3 days now.
Would love to get into the game before i have to go back to work on Monday.
Thanks for your help.

Check for your mount and pet on your next login, Revvy.
Recently bought MoP Deluxe off Battlenet and I can't create a monk either says I require MoP
This doesn't appear to be the same issue, Golgo - but I gave this a nudge.

Try totally relogging and see if it helps.
i want to buy world of warcraft but i dont know which package is the best deal. I want all of them like mist of Pandaria and catclysm and the battle chest. If i buy that package then is it like a lifetime membership
Please do not post responses that do not relate to the OP. When you purchase the initial battlechest, it comes with 30 days of free game time. The expansions only come with the ability to access such content. After that, you still have to pay subscription fees or get pre-paid time in order to continue playing the game. There is currently no lifetime membership available.
Same with me!
11/09/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Tifaniblu
Same with me!
This thread is a month old and it would be better if you started your own thread with your issue so the Blizzard reps who moderate this forum can see that it is a new issue.
I bought the digital deluxe card and entered the code for MOP. Battle.net says I have MOP, but the game isn't registering that I upgraded.
me too!!!! same problem with me =(
Please refrain from necoing threads. Check the dates before you post.

You need to call Blizzard to get it sorted out.