Love how 15min turned into an hour and 15min

Customer Support
I would really like to play when i says i should be able to play, not an hour after i waited the 15min it was spose to be.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794831163
We will be performing rolling restarts on Sunday, October 7th, beginning at 10:00 AM PDT. Downtime for each realm is expected to be minimal, and the entire process should take approximately 1 hour to complete.

How did you read "approximately 1 hour" and get "15 minutes"?
Each restart will take 15 minutes but take up to an hour to complete all servers. That means they're 10 minutes over, get over it
I had a similar problem, although it was a bit strange: I couldn't log in, but my friend, on the same realm, could. After a while, he logged out and tried to log back in, but couldn't. I don't have any idea how THAT happened...
To be honest, this did get me a little angry when I couldn't log in. Now as I'm looking at all the posts of people going into withdrawal from not gaming for an hour I can't help but laugh.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794831163
We will be performing rolling restarts on Sunday, October 7th, beginning at 10:00 AM PDT. Downtime for each realm is expected to be minimal, and the entire process should take approximately 1 hour to complete.

How did you read "approximately 1 hour" and get "15 minutes"?

Saturday, October 6, 2012 4:39 p.m. PDT

We will be performing rolling restarts for all realms beginning at 10:00 a.m. PDT. Each realm should be affected for no more than 15 minutes, with all restarts completing within approximately one hour.

-- That's where...
10/07/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Baltirk
I had a similar problem, although it was a bit strange: I couldn't log in, but my friend, on the same realm, could. After a while, he logged out and tried to log back in, but couldn't. I don't have any idea how THAT happened...

When you log-in.. You go through the Authentication server. When you're in-game, you don't. That's probably why. :x
I've read that the realm Argent Dawn got wiped: someone, apparently a disgruntled former GM, nuked the cities a few hours ago. I suspect they have everything locked down until they can assess the damage and see what else was done.
10/07/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Brünö
Saturday, October 6, 2012 4:39 p.m. PDT

Mine was posted at 6:26 PM PDT. Don't use outdated information.