*** <Encore> 14/16H 4D 8-11 Heals/DPS ***

Illidan
ret paladinzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Still looking for a DK?
LF Talented Hunters looking for a great, competitive home. You will not be disappointed while I am in raid, whenever I can. I will mold you into a better player or risk humiliation from the Hunter community.

♥ Faster ♥
Lei Shi down
up
Bump. Congrats.
bump to knock down vizier
01/30/2013 01:03 AMPosted by Faster
♥ Faster ♥

da @@@!@@@
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811401177

I understand i have hardly any raid experience this expansion, this is due to Realm jumping to find a place to stay, Im a extremely fast learner, and looking for a perm raiding guild. Thank you for looking at this.
Vizier down
8/16 494ilvl Holy Pally and could also bring over a MW Monk that would need some carrying for gear. I am willing to server transfer and/or faction change for the right group in either a 10m or 25m setting. Logs can be found at http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/123790/

Reason for the change is due to raid group falling apart. No drama, just having a difficult time filling the raid.

Add my battle tag: Berlin#1896
REAL ID : jdd24#1136

Hit me up.
LF Talented Hunters looking for a great, competitive home. You will not be disappointed while I am in raid, whenever I can. I will mold you into a better player or risk humiliation from the Hunter community.

♥ Faster ♥

It's true:

I used to be obsessed with melee'ing everything I could find. No boar, pig or zevra could live by my side. I stacked Spirit for fun and rolled need on whatever I could. I made sure to keep Aspect of the Pack on during raid, misdirected my healers and kept my pet's growl on just in case.

Then I met Faster and my life improved drastically.

Sincerely,
BB

---
In all reality though: Nice guy, good hunter. GG (and yes, I'm kidding about the above).
9% Shekzeer
02/19/2013 09:36 PMPosted by Nerzgul
9% Shekzeer

So close! Hope you get it! Bump for good people.
Shekzeer down