Recover deleted character

Customer Support
Hi, I put in a ticket to have a character restored that I deleted a while back. Quite a while, like when the troll heroics in cata were just about to come out. But I've had people I know have other characters restored that were from even further back.

Was hoping to possibly get it sped up a little, I know it's a long shot.

85 Goblin Priest, Tornglory, Stormrage

If you aren't a blue or offering constructive feedback, please refrain from posting.

Again, I have an in-game ticket in 31676596, just hopefully it can get handled in a timely fashion.

Thanks in advance!
Any character over level 50 is never deleted from Blizzard servers. So, they will definitely be able to recover it.

Your character will be restored exactly how it was prior to deletion. So, if you deleted or vendored the gear, it won't be on your character when it is restored. The logs for deleted and vendored items isn't kept very long, so it may not be possible to recover that (if you got rid of the gear).
I don't care about the items or gear since I'm gonna level him to 90, just him and his profs. Ty for the useful info.
Blizzard won't allow you to cut in line by posting on the forums though. The means to get the character back is a ticket submitted from in-game or on the website. It may be a couple days from when you submitted the ticket until it's handled though.

So my suggestion is to be patient and they will get to you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932934075
As a reminder, the Customer Support forum is not an alternative to the email, telephone, or in-game petition queues. To request assistance, please contact our customer service staff directly. (https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit)
I'm on similar situation, trying to recover a lvl 70 warrior that was deleted just before Cata launched, do you guys think it can be restored? its about 2 years..

Anyway, I remeber selling all his gear/stuff and giving all the gold away, so this won't be restored, but what about titles, mounts, achievs, pets, rep and profession? Will I get that back if the restoration works?

I sent the ticket yesterday and still have no response, altough I know this things can take some time.

Thanks in advance.
I'm on similar situation, trying to recover a lvl 70 warrior that was deleted just before cata launched, do you guys think it can be restored? its about 2 years..

Yes. Characters above Level 50 are never lost. However, it will be restored with only what it was deleted with at best. Anything you sold or stripped the toon of will not be recoverable.

Mounts, reps, achievements, professions etc should be restored and modernized.
wow awesome, thanks for the quick reply
Was looking into start playing wow again but characters have been deleted.
if you've got an issue, it's best to start a new thread.

...why would you think your characters have been deleted?
Was looking into start playing wow again but characters have been deleted.

Not seeing any characters on this account deleted (the one you are posting under).

If you are checking the Armory, it's been so long they probably aren't going to be found.

Given the age of this thread, I'll be locking this now, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to start a fresh thread.