healing mouseover macro

UI and Macro
So I currently have this for a mouseover macro:

/cast [@mouseover, help] [] Rejuvenation

This allows me to cast rejuv if I mouseover someone, and if not, it casts it on my current target.

How can I make this macro cast on myself when holding alt. I use alt for all self casts, and would like it to function as a mouseover if I mousover someone, cast it on my target if no one is mouseovered, and cast it on myself if I use alt as a modifier.

This possible?

I tired: cast [mod:alt@ Carrollus] [@mouseover, help] [] Rejuvenation but this dosent work.
So I currently have this for a mouseover macro:

/cast [@mouseover, help] [] Rejuvenation

This allows me to cast rejuv if I mouseover someone, and if not, it casts it on my current target.

How can I make this macro cast on myself when holding alt. I use alt for all self casts, and would like it to function as a mouseover if I mousover someone, cast it on my target if no one is mouseovered, and cast it on myself if I use alt as a modifier.

This possible?

I tired: cast [mod:alt@ Carrollus] [@mouseover, help] [] Rejuvenation but this dosent work.

1) you forgot the comma between the conditiions in the first bracket.
2) player is always you. So why are you not using it?

/cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover, help][] Rejuvenation

Make sure alt+hotkey isn't already bound in your keybind options.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Making_a_macro
http://www.macroexplain.com/
I am trying the same macro the OP mentioned in initial post. However, it is not working. Am I missing something ??
/cast [@player, mod: alt] Rejuvenation; [@mouseover, exists, help] Rejuvenation; [@target] Rejuvenation

This would be a "fixed" version of what was posted by the OP in the first post. It will cast on yourself if you hold alt. It will cast on your mouseover if you have one, and if not it will cast on your target.

I use a different kind of healing macro, that I would like to show off. It functions better, in my opinion, for dungeons and such.

/cast [@player, mod: alt] Rejuvenation; [@mouseover, exists, nodead] Rejuvenation; [@focus, exists, nodead] Rejuvenation; [@target, exists, nodead] Rejuvenation; [@player] Rejuvenation

This will prioritize the following order First it will try to cast on your mouseover, then it will try to cast on your focus (I always set focus to tank), then it will try to cast on your target, then it will try to cast on you the player. Also, if you have a panic moment and you suddenly need to heal yourself, just use the alt modifier and it will heal you the player.