Refuse to believe I'm just unlucky.

Battlegrounds
I cannot even come close to a 50% win percentage in bg's this expac. I don't know if hordes "real" pvp'ers are just done farming honor and stopped playing(I totally would if I had filled my off spec set and had a reliable RBG team) or the general skill level is just lower. I'm not just unlucky if it's more often than not.
I'm in the vengeance battlegroup, horde generally doesnt win much until after 5pm Est...before that.....I'd rather do Archeology.
b-but it's 50% win loss!! alliance loses just as much!!
its just flat broken, i just watched a Spriest heal bot as well as any main spec healer. so if having 3-4 main spec heals isnt bad enough any hybrid can heal bot now. i know some people say its not broken but u prolly Q with a group and have enough CC to knock healers out. my battlegroup for my horde is bad but its not really all there fault, they Q'd up random and it randomly put 8 melee and maybe 1 hybrid and 1 healer aganst a team with 3 healers and most all hybrid's with a few melee. id pref nurf to all healing even if it ment my dk got owned i would rather not waste 1/3 of the entire match time fighting for 1 node.
40% would be a huge upgrade to my situation. I play maybe 4-5 bg's a day and very seldomly win one. One. Today I did 5 bg's. Lost them all. And I mean it was horrible. I usually inspect people before a match and know from the start that we are losing. Watching warriors come in with full pvp gear and 2 Direbrew tank trinkets on, people with Wrathful pvp gear on, and sooooooo many afk bots. It feels like the only way to win is form a premade. I've even done that with relatively well experienced people and we still couldn't carry 5 horribads/bots.
10/10/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Shàd
I'm in the vengeance battlegroup, horde generally doesnt win much until after 5pm Est...before that.....I'd rather do Archeology.
It's been my experience over several years that alliance win more when the kids are in school, so wait until Timmy signs on if you are horde.
I'm on the same BG as Illidan and I'm at or over 50% wins.... 3-2 today, 5-0 yesterday, 3-5 sunday, didn't do any monday.

Beyond true random luck of what you get put in with, day and time of day make a real difference.
10/10/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Faenya
It's been my experience over several years that alliance win more when the kids are in school, so wait until Timmy signs on if you are horde.

Actually by that logic I should wait until Timmy signs off and goes to school.
But I do play horde and tend to lose more early in the day until late afternoon....when the kids are in school. It must be the welfare cases like myself that drag my faction down.
Horde on the battlegroup I'm in seem to do pretty well in random BGs. Especially on that new temple map. Think I've won like 70% of my games even when solo queue'ing.
You guys are losing because you have people who think win times are better either when Timmy is home from school or when Timmy is gone.
10/10/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Vellin
You guys are losing because you have people who think win times are better either when Timmy is home from school or when Timmy is gone.

When in fact it's.........................................................? You kinda trailed off there
10/10/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Shàd

When in fact it's.........................................................? You kinda trailed off there

When in fact it's not all Timmy's fault. Sometimes, Timmy is actually good, so blame is misplaced on "kids." My win rate stays static throughout a day, so it isn't Timmy doing anything, it's the players on at that particular day, not because someone happened to get on after school.

I still have no idea why people use "kid" as an insult.