Lesser Charm of Good Fortune

General Discussion
I have 605 of them.

WTB a merchant that will buy them.
0.o that's impossible. Literally I was 90 day 1 and do every daily and I don't have _nearly_ that many.

Closer to ~200 without doing the weekly turnin which you should do anyway.
Regardless of the count...there's a quest to collect 100 in the lower level at the shrine in Vale
605 charms? I'm calling yaungol-feces
0.o that's impossible. Literally I was 90 day 1 and do every daily and I don't have _nearly_ that many.

I definitely do.

Gonna have to delete a few stacks of them.

I definitely do.

Gonna have to delete a few stacks of them.

Did you unlock the next tier of dailies with the invisadoor cache exploit or something (e.g. the realID going xrealm to do more dailies a day)? Without doing shadow pan and golden lotus I just don't see how that's possible.

I do all my dailies every day and I am at least 300 behind you, I hit 90 less than 24 hours after you.
Didn't cross realm anything, did open chests though. Farmed Skyshards, had 60something keys to burn.
10/03/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Malmström
Didn't cross realm anything, did open chests though. Farmed Skyshards, had 60something keys to burn.

0.o can I have some of your RNG on those drops *Stares sadly at his 3 keys*

Either way you're set to stop dailies and still collect charms for a good while, drop em in the bank if you don't want em in your bags but I'd surely not delete them.

0.o can I have some of your RNG on those drops *Stares sadly at his 3 keys*

Either way you're set to stop dailies and still collect charms for a good while, drop em in the bank if you don't want em in your bags but I'd surely not delete them.
RNG nothing, I killed over 10k monsters farming those stupid shards. I'm surprised I only got 60something!

Edit - Suddenly makes way more sense why people keep randomly whispering asking if I can be in their group to use my realm. I was wondering what that was all about.
Damn, wish my main was a decently geared blood dk. Every mob in the Vale would be dead right now and I'd be bathing in keys. How long did it take you to farm for those skyshards and keys? They're coming pretty slowly to me.

I've killed around 2k and have 2 shards at the moment.
Damn, wish my main was a decently geared blood dk. Every mob in the Vale would be dead right now and I'd be bathing in keys. How long did it take you to farm for those skyshards and keys? They're coming pretty slowly to me.

Oh gosh, uh.

I had last week off.

I spent an unhealthy amount of time farming each day. I want to say, and this is a rough, ROUGH estimate, but probably around 48 hours.

Oh gosh, uh.

I had last week off.

I spent an unhealthy amount of time farming each day. I want to say, and this is a rough, ROUGH estimate, but probably around 48 hours.

I spent the same amount of time chaining heroics. Not sure which of us used their week off better...especially since my raid is Sunday night.
I spent the same amount of time chaining heroics. Not sure which of us used their week off better...especially since my raid is Sunday night.
My guild is too slow on the leveling, so no heroic gear for me.

I did, however, farm at least 100 Spirit of Harmony from all the grinding, so I was able to buy all the blacksmith patterns and make tank / dps gear. Almost the same!
Turn them in 90 at a time for 3x Greater charms. Duh... why are you even asking this?

I mean if you have the mount you are done farming skyshards. so ... you're done getting an overloaded amount. ... 600 is 7 weeks of charms. you have your 3 free rolls a week set until christmas. Thats not a bad thing.
I have been turning them in for the quest each week and still have over 3 stacks in my bags just from doing the Klaxxi, Cloud Serpent, Tillers, and Golden Lotus dailies every day. I am a packrat when it comes to transmog gear so I have no room in my bank and I can't bear to delete them. Also, I already deleted all the cool little items from the quests since I just didn't have the room :( They really should just put them in the currency tab. Not really sure why they wouldn't be there since the Greater Charms are.
/bump

Make them a currency PLEASE!!!
I have over 6 (x180) stacks sitting in my bank. They need to let us either send them to our alts, turn in more of them per week, or purchase other items with them.
I just wish I didn't have to type "delete" to get rid of them.