bizzle

Bleeding Hollow
1 2 3 13 Next
you think your good at wow?
I'm Mcniglsworth. I'm a lot better than you

Since I'm a nice guy you want free lessons or something bro? Like 1700 3's games played and only a 2k achievement to show for it? Damn

ps. dont mistake popularity for people making fun of you
Oh !@#$ hes level 19 he means serious business.
10/03/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Kunafun

Your barely worth responding to since your clearly too dense to notice the achievement points displayed blatantly beside my name
10/03/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Mcniglsworth
Your barely worth responding to since your clearly too dense to notice the achievement points displayed blatantly beside my name

Cause chievs = good player. Sure.

Why post on an alt then? If you're going to call someone out at least show yourself.
10/03/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Kunafun

Why post on an alt then? If you're going to call someone out at least show yourself.

Your turn
Guys, we have a badass over here. Let the butthurt flow through you.

Well you're a little fiesty one aren't you?

Your turn

oo KJ... I hear KJ is pretty cute when it comes to Wpvp.
KJ wasn't the same when more transfers swarmed there (alot from KT my server before KJ) I was looking for a new server for my friends and I, and stumbled upon the gem that is Bleeding Hollow. Loving it here so far.

I'm too much of a cheap bastard to transfer over my warrior, so I'm just leveling a new one.

girls have the highest achieve points, girls = good players? its science, and science wins, girls dont
10/03/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Mcniglsworth
you think your good at wow?

You're*

As in: You're not as popular as Me.
10/03/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Sassafrassa
Your turn

I happen to post on the character I've been playing on the most. Go back to KJ and assume the fetal position please. You are not welcome here.
10/03/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Allaszun
Your turn

I happen to post on the character I've been playing on the most. Go back to KJ and assume the fetal position please. You are not welcome here.

This.
This thread is dumb! dumb! dumb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ_mzsjWFNI