@Thursday

Warrior
I am patient waiting for my guildies to level. I think we have 5 90s now. Several at 89 and 88 so we are getting there. I guess its some heroics and pvp until that time comes. That or the other guild who asked me the other day will try to go again.
10/03/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Clutche
Hey Ethica. My shoulders look better than yours. And you totally stole my damned idea. >:[

What idea?

Also...number 1 geared warrior on server and number 5 overall and haven't spent a dime on BMAH/AH gear
Oh yea, I'm putting on my shield tonight for the first time since lvl 86.

This core class missing crap is going to be a first world problem by the time I'm done with it.
Ran heroics like mad last night. Got some gear pieces so yay.

Also did Sha of Anger and got some nice boots off him. No sockets but 476ilvl epics so that's nice.

BUT! I got my shield, and some shoulders. Which is awesome. I'm down to one green. Gonna run some more today and see what I end up with!

The only real complaint I have about the dailies is that you only get ~110 rep per daily. I feel like you should at least get 200 or so. Or is there some way to get more rep and I'm just doin' it wrong?
Moonfire spam is downright ridiculous.

In other news, I rolled a baby druid to see if cat durid is indeed for fite.
need to figure out which tank to level first (my monk, bear, dk, or pally) to start my weekend alt raid. I'm thinking DK/monk since they are OP.
OK so that was absolute bull!@#$ with sha not phasing properly on OUR tag and 80 horde being phased into OUR tag. I think I'm over this bull%^-* world boss.
10/04/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Greìl
OK so that was absolute bull!@#$ with sha not phasing properly on OUR tag and 80 horde being phased into OUR tag. I think I'm over this bull%^-* world boss.

Boots off end boss in siege are better ;o

edit: Needs more horde pandas D:
10/04/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Greìl

whoa bro...whoa

i think you need to settle down and butt chug some vodka
Lusting on trash like a baws.
10/04/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Sphyx
Needs more horde pandas D:
If you pay for it. ill go panda.
Needs more horde pandas D:
If you pay for it. ill go panda.

Pfft. I already have enough toons to switch to pandas @_@

In other news, I !@#$ing hate BG Bots.
10/04/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Taluka

I take it you mean Elegon trash.

We did too. I think Elegon is the trash.
Kinda wrecking in BGs without PvP gear
10/04/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Taluka

And Chogall has the guild to prove it.
I take it you mean Elegon trash.

We did too. I think Elegon is the trash.

Pfft, it's not even that bad. It's fun though.

10/04/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Theodorr
And Chogall has the guild to prove it.

troof
Posting recruiting threads and rebuilding ftw. Was going to try and put together a pug for MV but I'm being advised against it.
10/04/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Zellfel
Posting recruiting threads and rebuilding ftw. Was going to try and put together a pug for MV but I'm being advised against it.

I'd help with a PuG if you can do Mogu'shan Vaults cross-server.
Sorry the Sha of Anger took control of me there for a second >_>.